Where's Your Mask And Gun?

Jockstar

Thats what i said to the guy last night who served me. Ok. Basically we went out last night for my mates birthday. Started off at his place before moving onto a pub in Surrey Hills. Then we heading for an 80's night in the city. I bought a few drinks and got my change and thought it looked a bit light. Looked at the guy who then gave me a couple of dollars more. Anyway we heading downstairs to the other bar. No one wanted another beer as they all had drinks. So went up to the bar and asked for a Corona. Got my beer and asked how much? $8 He said. :D I said Eh? :o $8 he said. <deleted> i dont mind paying a couple of dollars more for a beer. But ****ing $8 come on. Highway Robbery. Hence. Where's your gun and mask? It was a great night though. Now i remember why i dont go out in the city much. I used to think paying 120 baht a small beer was bad. :D

Thats what i said to the guy last night who served me. Ok. Basically we went out last night for my mates birthday. Started off at his place before moving onto a pub in Surrey Hills. Then we heading for an 80's night in the city. I bought a few drinks and got my change and thought it looked a bit light. Looked at the guy who then gave me a couple of dollars more. Anyway we heading downstairs to the other bar. No one wanted another beer as they all had drinks. So went up to the bar and asked for a Corona. Got my beer and asked how much? $8 He said. :D I said Eh? :o $8 he said. <deleted> i dont mind paying a couple of dollars more for a beer. But ****ing $8 come on. Highway Robbery. Hence. Where's your gun and mask? It was a great night though. Now i remember why i dont go out in the city much. I used to think paying 120 baht a small beer was bad. :D

go to singapore ,you'll think 8 buck was cheap :D

Sydney is so expensive that we are thinking of moving to the Gold Coast.
Stay down there Mate!! we got enough Cockroaches ,10,000 immigrant nsw families a year is enough thanks very much!!why do you think we spend 6 months a year in Los :D:o Nignoy

Ps here is a photo of a Roosters supporter trying to sneak in to Toowoomba!!

post-11182-1182031699_thumb.jpg