Obtaining M Pass

Good morning, 

Anybody successfully registered and received the new M-Pass as a non-KTB customer? 

I got a new car recently and tried to register for the old Easy Pass to be told it's being replaced by the M-Pass?

However, after 2 less successful visits to 2 different KTB branches, I am still a bit confused about how to get the M-Pass as a non-KTB customer. 

Anyone got any experience with this who like to share their stories?

TIA

I heard that new M-Pass is no longer being issued, as they are now moving people on to the M-Flow system, the fact the the M-Pass is run through KTBank whereas the M-Flow payment seems developed in house by department of highways probably plays in to that

before there's only a few branches of KTB that has M-Flow kits in stock, like most branches in Pattaya and select ones in Bangkok, the rest would only sign you up and you get the cards and tag sent to you afterwards.

Easy-Pass is run by the Expressway company which is separate from the highways(motorways) department and only just introduced Easypass on the Donmueang tollway and now being the only expressway that accepts Easy Pass but not M Pass, so I doubt that Easy-Pass is going away, you should be able to walk into most expressway office to pick them up still.