On the subject of toilet cubicle doors. Examples?

Thailand

Art?

Ok, that Scotty example is funny, but lots of it is just ugly something.

I hope those idiots will be prosecuted and punished. And give them a toothbrush to clean the walls and while they are there they can also polish the toilet bowls. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Art?

Ok, that Scotty example is funny, but lots of it is just ugly something.

I hope those idiots will be prosecuted and punished. And give them a toothbrush to clean the walls and while they are there they can also polish the toilet bowls. 

Fair enough but the thread is not to debate the rights or wrongs very simply to show the humourous/humorous side of the door.

• Like 1

On 4/26/2022 at 7:27 AM, Thailand said:

And the Scotsman's lament after his body was found in a cubicle during the days of the penny slots.

"here i lie broken hearted paid a penny and only farted!"

I had always thought it went here i sit all broken hearted came to <deleted> but only farted. 

Unfortunately I don't have a photo but one I always liked was a tennis ball drawn on both sides of the cubicle with the inscription "look left" and "look right" so you could watch a game of toilet tennis.

' The painter has done his work in vain , the <deleted> house poet strikes again.'.

If you use this marble hall use the paper not the wall , in olden days they used grass but now there's paper to wipe your a... 

As seen early '60s on the train to Redhill .