Get a Thai Birth Certificate while living abroad? Thailand based AGENTS? Or? ...

alexlm

Hey ????????

How can I get an original of my Thai Wife's Birth Certificate? While we are living in France full time?

She needs it to get her French naturalization/citizenship application in order.

Are there agents for that? That can do that from Thailand?

One that could get her her Thai criminal record at the same time would be great. Since it's also a requirement...

Thank you

Alex

Edited by alexlm

On 5/3/2022 at 4:32 AM, Kwasaki said:

Family in Thailand could inquire for her but they will need a copy of her Thai ID card or they may need the original.

Thank you ????

The family is not an option... let's say that she has nobody back in Thailand.

AS A REMINDER;

- She is Thai, borned and lived there a while.

- She is currently in France (full-time)

- She has no contact in Thailand

- She needs her birth certificate (born in Khon Kaen)

- She needs her Thai Criminal Records

Is there really NO way for her to get her birth certificate and Thai Criminal Records easily from and shipped to France?

Isn't there some kind of agents for that? Or any other idea is welcome.

I'm ready to pay of course. As long as it is reasonable...

She found a way to get her Thai Criminal Records shipped from Thailand to France by a woman on FB we could call an "agent" I guess? But that same woman said she can't help about the birth certificate. She doesn't look official, obviously. But I trust it's real. Though I have no idea about how to navigate these FB mazes to find services like that like my Wife does...

She paid 3,500 THB for the Criminal Record to that FB Woman.

It was shipped by EMS, but once arrived in France, the French Paris Airport Mail Customs actually LOST it...

To get a new Criminal Record since the first was lost, I tried my own way...

I asked for help to Siam-Legal, that lawyers thingy in BKK? To get it and shipped to France.

But they want 15,700 THB upfront.

They also want 10 official documents like: ID card, Tabien Ban, passport, 2 pictures, 2 forms to fill in, Marriage Certificate... and more...

They want her to go to a police station in France to get her fingerprints...

But they need it done on paper by the "ink method".

So let me tell you that if I show up in my small local police station equipped with digital fingerprint scanners... not sure what they will tell me when I ask if they wouln't have, by any chance, some leftovers of ink and documents from the 90s archives room, to do it "right"? Or I should just go buy an ink pad and I will manage her fingerprints myself on some document? ... ????

I always thought Siam Legal were the best "lawyer and more" service in the business, in Thailand.

But I may be wrong?

Especially because I know only them.

Since I have never been in need of a lawyer... almost... yet... ????

If anyone can recommend the best lawyer(s) they know, but also the best agents of any kind, or tips/advices, please let me know. You can DM/PM me if you prefer privacy.

Thank you if you read until there...

Hoping to find a solution.

Thank you again ????????????❤️

It's easier for her to get her French Nationality than to get her Thai birth certificate for free...

10 minutes ago, alexlm said:

Thank you ????

The family is not an option... let's say that she has nobody back in Thailand.

AS A REMINDER;

- She is Thai, borned and lived there a while.

- She is currently in France (full-time)

- She has no contact in Thailand

- She needs her birth certificate (born in Khon Kaen)

- She needs her Thai Criminal Records

Is there really NO way for her to get her birth certificate and Thai Criminal Records easily from and shipped to France?

Isn't there some kind of agents for that? Or any other idea is welcome.

I'm ready to pay of course. As long as it is reasonable...

She found a way to get her Thai Criminal Records shipped from Thailand to France by a woman on FB we could call an "agent" I guess? But that same woman said she can't help about the birth certificate. She doesn't look official, obviously. But I trust it's real. Though I have no idea about how to navigate these FB mazes to find services like that like my Wife does...

She paid 3,500 THB for the Criminal Record to that FB Woman.

It was shipped by EMS, but once arrived in France, the French Paris Airport Mail Customs actually LOST it...

To get a new Criminal Record since the first was lost, I tried my own way...

I asked for help to Siam-Legal, that lawyers thingy in BKK? To get it and shipped to France.

But they want 15,700 THB upfront.

They also want 10 official documents like: ID card, Tabien Ban, passport, 2 pictures, 2 forms to fill in, Marriage Certificate... and more...

They want her to go to a police station in France to get her fingerprints...

But they need it done on paper by the "ink method".

So let me tell you that if I show up in my small local police station equipped with digital fingerprint scanners... not sure what they will tell me when I ask if they wouln't have, by any chance, some leftovers of ink and documents from the 90s archives room, to do it "right"? Or I should just go buy an ink pad and I will manage her fingerprints myself on some document? ... ????

I always thought Siam Legal were the best "lawyer and more" service in the business, in Thailand.

But I may be wrong?

Especially because I know only them.

Since I have never been in need of a lawyer... almost... yet... ????

If anyone can recommend the best lawyer(s) they know, but also the best agents of any kind, or tips/advices, please let me know. You can DM/PM me if you prefer privacy.

Thank you if you read until there...

Hoping to find a solution.

Thank you again ????????????❤️

It's easier for her to get her French Nationality than to get her Thai birth certificate for free...

If your wife has a Thai ID card she must have a previous family address. 

If it is really important for you both and all connections and family ties are lost my remendation would be that you both come Thailand to where her Thai ID card was issued and get what she needs and treat it as a holiday.

My wife is 54 and has never had a birth certificate but the local province govt officies will supply if she needed one. 

A police report to say my wife has no criminal record could also be received from the province head police office. 

• Like 1