Covid 19

Pattaya Area

The large Temple on Suk going out to toward Siracha and back about 500 M from the 36 Route Intersection, opposite a Granite Worktop Shop.

Walk in all this week I believe

Had No 3 of Pfizer on Monday and FOC

• Like 1

11 hours ago, merlen10002 said:

I have two AZ vaccines now would like a booster shot, had the first two with Bangkok Hospital , now can not find where to get the 3 rd shot , ???? thank you . 

Does it matter in which province or are you willing to travel?

There are actually many hospitals which provide vaccines, if you just call 2 or 3 you will probably find already one which is doing them.

Even the small amphoe hospital here in the countryside is doing vaccines for walk ins 3 days a week.

2 hours ago, misterphil said:

You request and pay upfront with Bangkok Pattaya hospital via Line Shopping. 

The only vaccine that's sold is Moderna, I would just take a free Pfizer instead.

Edited by FriendlyFarang
  • Like 1

In Kanchanaburi, there are 4 *ahem* "modern shopping centers:" Big C, Lotus's, TMK Park, and Robinson. All 4 have walk-in vaccine/booster centers, jabbing pfizer for free. 

Having been to all 4 within the last four days, I can comfirm that all four are still up-and-running, with people just waiting around, waiting for someone to walk up. 555

I can't imagine this is unique to Kanchanaburi. Therefore, I suggests checking out any nearby "modern" shopping center. You may find.......... if you go looking......... somewhere in the Shopping Center there'll be a place where a number of empty plastic chairs have been lined up, looking forlorn! That's probably it!

Cheers and Good Luck!

1 hour ago, FriendlyFarang said:

Does it matter in which province or are you willing to travel?

There are actually many hospitals which provide vaccines, if you just call 2 or 3 you will probably find already one which is doing them.

Even the small amphoe hospital here in the countryside is doing vaccines for walk ins 3 days a week.

The only vaccine that's sold is Moderna, I would just take a free Pfizer instead.

Denmark is suspending vaccination in about a week, Omicron is like a mild cold, the vaccine can not prevent Omicron or it's spread and Pfizer documents just released by court order say natural immunity from infection is as good as if not better than vaccine immunity. Vaccine immunity wanes quickly whereas natural immunity could be lasting for years, and will get boosted by natural infections as this becomes endemic, see Dr John Campbell, latest video with data from around the world and the UK. 

The experts are now saying 97% of people have had Omicron, and it's sub variants are not causing any more concern than BA. 1.

Africa is over it with only 12 % total vaccinated, the people have natural immunity. 

Unless you're diabetic and have lung disease I would not be rushing out for a booster. 

My family and many of my friends families kids and all have had Omicron without vaccination and hardly a snivel, except for the Thai wife's who had to be jabbed for work, they ended up in bed 6 days, and talking to older people around my area NZ far north the ones with 3 jabs seem to get worse effects when they catch Omicron, I'm 69 my mate is 67 and another friend is 79 we had 0 vaccine all had Omicron and all breezed through it, one thing all of us did was took vitamin D and K2, along with zinc and we all are non smokers and quite active. It's up to the individual what you do and I'm only expressing how it's panned out for us. Now NZ has to let unvaccinated citizens travel freely in and out of NZ as the government was advised by the human rights commission that they could not pursue that policy as it was not fair. People in NZ, Australia and the UK can go to football stadiums where there are 80.000 people without masks now, ICU numbers are flat the graphs are declining rapidly deaths are plummeting, Denmark saying let it rip, its over rover, except maybe for the frail who need looking after anyway, people are more worried about the next flue shot now, than Omicron. 

• Like 2

On 5/4/2022 at 4:06 PM, sandyf said:

I got mine at the MBK Centre but not sure if still  open.

Me too -- my 4th (2nd booster).
so nice and efficient (even with my non existent  Thai).
Sadly that was 2 weeks ago and they were in their last 5 days at MBK Centre with no idea of where they were going next.

• Like 1