TAT to propose extending Phase 4 of “We Travel Together” tourism program

logo-8.jpg

The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) will propose extending Phase 4 of the “Rao Tiew Duay Kan” (We Travel Together) domestic tourism program until December tothe Center for Economic Situation Administration (CESA) tomorrow (Friday), according to TAT Deputy Governor Thapanee Kiatphaibool.

Phase 4 of the program is scheduled to end on May 31st.

Thapanee explained that she chose not call the program “Phase 5” because there are residual funds from Phase 4 and the TAT wants to make use of them, the amount of which is expected to be known this month.

Keep up to date with all things Thailand - Join our daily ASEAN NOW Thailand Newsletter - Click to subscribe

If the residual funds are available and the proposal is approved by the CESA and the cabinet, she expects the extension to commence in June.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/tat-to-propose-extending-phase-4-of-we-travel-together-tourism-program/

Logo-top-.png

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2022-05-05

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, alien365 said:

We tried using this in the last phase and the only hotels that seem to use it are the high end expensive ones. We prefer to support locally owned resorts than the companies already raking it in. 

Lol, that's what I say when I can't afford the best hotels 

• Haha 1

I am not surprised if it is only the high end hotels getting in on this government scheme,

as who would own shares in the smaller operators.  Sounds like the old Thailand that

I know, different day same old corruption.