David Beckham Building On Koh Samui

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Samui Express - Beckham is building a 200 million Baht Villa on Samui .

Good news , if true , and much needed for the real estate market on Samui .

Good news for whom exactly. Mr Mclaren and the reporters from the Sun.

Does Samui really want or need reporters from the Sun.

How long until the headline "Elvis Lives in Samui" appears.

On the other hand, plane loads of Sun readers may be what Samui wants.

How long will it be until the 1st Elvis Shrine opens on Samui.

Don't forget to collect your tokens in "Tomorrow's Sun".

Plenty of Sun readers in Samui already - has been for years.

Only surpassed in Thasiland in Pattaya I would guess.

Was Erickson not getting a house on the cheap for some promotion or something?

Maybe he has got his pal Beckham one as well - 200 million THB is chump change for him anyway - he is getting 1 million US a week for playing football in a shitty league next season - his endorsments etc will dwarf that.

He once bought 6 spirit houses I seem to remember to put in all his houses - maybe he does not have to export them this time but if true you might see him 1 week a year there at most.

but if true you might see him 1 week a year there at most.

Yeah, true. I have a home in Kamala, Phuket and it was big news a couple years ago when Madonna was building a home on the ocean there. Unseen in Thailand. Same Same with Beckham.

but if true you might see him 1 week a year there at most.

Yeah, true. I have a home in Kamala, Phuket and it was big news a couple years ago when Madonna was building a home on the ocean there. Unseen in Thailand. Same Same with Beckham.

A couple of years ago I was down Samui and all the talk was of the first 1 million USD homes being built by Mick Jagger and Kylie Minogue - would have been 2004 I think as it was Man U and Millwall in the cup final at the time.

Did they ever turn up?

Watch your Grannies if Rooney decides to buy a place.

according to the thai press Rooney, carrager, beckham and Serina Williams all purchased in same place Ban Talay. source mthai.com

so to late.

all though Rooney has history with massage parlours so happy days for the massage ladies

Edited by RakSamui

I've just spoken with Beck 'n Posh and they are NOT buying in Samui.

I bumped into them in Laem Din market - seems they're over here doing some early Xmas shopping as the stores in LA are crap.

I dropped them off at the airport this morning.

p.s. any jobs going at SE :o:D

I bumped into them in Laem Din market - seems they're over here doing some early Xmas shopping as the stores in LA are crap.

I can confirm that, I was sitting one row behind them on PG 102. Posh had a whole bunch of Tesco bags and Becky wore a 'Same Same But Different' Shirt from Versace.

I can confirm that, I was sitting one row behind them on PG 102. Posh had a whole bunch of Tesco bags and Becky wore a 'Same Same But Different' Shirt from Versace.

Bumped into posh this morning at Big Joe's she was stocking up on meat pies. :D

This morning I saw Robert de Niro, Brad Pitt and Boris Becker on the Raja Ferry... Samui, whats going on???

Darn lie, I tells you! They'd come on their own plane! :o

May be Robert and Brat, Boris would come on tennis racket with a dark skinned one on his back.....

serve it babyyyyyyyyy !!!

May be Robert and Brat, Boris would come on tennis racket with a dark skinned one on his back.....

Now, if you recollect, he'd be more likely to fly in on a broomstick - seems to like his sorties in a broom-cupboard - remember? :o

Now, if you recollect, he'd be more likely to fly in on a broomstick - seems to like his sorties in a broom-cupboard - remember? :o

Yes, you're right on there, Vulcan!

Aahhhhh the Russian one...yessssssssssssssss :D

A few things not known till now about the home...

It will be shaped as a soccerball(Football) There will be flower gardens that when viewed from above

are the faces of Beckham and his lovely wife former spice girl Lady Posh. A recording studio will be built

in the shape beckingham place where David(to his close friend..Me) and Posh will record their multi platinum hit album ..Bend it in me(Back up vocals from Britney and K-fed)

More info to come

Edited by Minburi

A few things not known till now about the home...

It will be shaped as a soccerball(Football) There will be flower gardens that when viewed from above

are the faces of Beckham and his lovely wife former spice girl Lady Posh. A recording studio will be built

in the shape beckingham place where David(to his close friend..Me) and Posh will record their multi platinum hit album ..Bend it in me(Back up vocals from Britney and K-fed)

More info to come

I guess I have to eat my shorts, but I could swear I saw Beckham at Suvarnabhumi this morning, well, at least he looked very much like him.....but no sign of Posh though... :o

I guess I have to eat my shorts, but I could swear I saw Beckham at Suvarnabhumi this morning, well, at least he looked very much like him.....but no sign of Posh though... :o

Keep ya shorts on Coconut:- Maybe a delayed flight?

Just received this as a posting alert from the admin centre!

Joe Cole, David Beckham holiday in Thailand:

http: //www.bahtsold.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1208

Edited by sbk
no link drops to outside forums allowed--sbk

I guess I have to eat my shorts, but I could swear I saw Beckham at Suvarnabhumi this morning, well, at least he looked very much like him.....but no sign of Posh though... :D

Keep ya shorts on Coconut:-

Joe Cole, David Beckham holiday in Thailand:

http:// www.bahtsold.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1208

I am very glad ! Not that I saw Beckham, but that I can keep my shorts on :o