Bangkok Bank B1st Debit Card

i tried first directly at cryptologic. they didnt accept my card. then i tried click to pay and they did verify my card.

IT WORKS.

if you a winning player shouldnt you be playing where you get bonuses and rakeback. i am a break even player and do quite well chasing bonuses and stuff.

hmmm... be4 i got my bts atm card i tried sending west. union to cryptos and thai people said it was banned, they couldnt process the transaction. and as usual it took them 45 minutes to say so............lol.

pstars is actually well worth playing for their fpps ( frequent player points) anything from free t-shirts -to- an astin martin! they give a persons name in the phillipines to do the transfer. but looks like i may be joining the microgaming community afterall!

p.s whats your nick, ill look for ya! :o

Just did an order with a Hong Kong mobile phone spare parts shop (Local Thai importers don't seem to stock anything :o).

18 US$ price, their payment gateway is worldpay and payment went through in a breeze.

Just a small note, be sure to have your pop up blocker temporary disabled if you are enrolled with secured by visa (highly advisable!), since it is a pop up window from Bkk Bank which will ask you for your 6 digit code.

If the pop up window is blocked you get stuck without being able to make a payment...!!!

I recently got a Bangkok Bank Be 1st card, Visa Debit, it works everywhere. Online at Amazon and I even used it to pay for shopping at Tesco (in the UK) the other day.

Think it's part of the terms that Visa will allow their logo to be used on a card.

Just to prevent further confusion, please only post that "IT WORKS ONLINE" if a PURCHASE of any kind was SUCCESSFUL...Paypal will withdraw the 2 bucks, but at least in the past that's ALL it did.

me to...then my Paypal account got locked....i hate paypal