New 90 Day Report System.

Hello all,

I am having a problem with the new 90 day report system. I signed up with my e-mail address and received a password. I did my first report and it got approved then a couple of weeks later I did my wife's and it got approved. I did my second report and received a e-mail it was rejected ( data not correct -name ) I checked and all info. is the same as first time except the date submitted. I did my wife's second report and it came back approved. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem?                                                   Thanks in advance for any help. 

Maybe try the autofill feature?

Enter passport no./nationality

Click on magnifying glass. 

That should fill the same info as you entered previously.

If it was accepted before, it should again. But one never knows.

Edited by mtls2005
  • Like 1

I am wondering if the system is just comparing the last log on name to the new entry and rejecting it because it is not the same. I am going to try it one more time when next 90 day report is due, if still rejected try to get a new e-mail address and do mine and wife's on separate accounts. Any other suggestions apperciated .

For what it's worth, I just received my email reminder, went to the site, filled in the info and it went swimmingly. Got approved a few days later.

My only concern if I grow too reliant on their reminders then the system burps and forgets to remind me.

2 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

My only concern if I grow too reliant on their reminders then the system burps and forgets to remind me.

Surely you would enter you report date and 15 prior date on you alert calendar regardless of email reminder. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HappyExpat57 said:

For what it's worth, I just received my email reminder, went to the site, filled in the info and it went swimmingly. Got approved a few days later.

Get a small paper calendar, mark important dates, and stick it on your refrigerator. It's worked for me for decades, through many "system burps".

• Haha 1

On 5/11/2022 at 11:40 AM, mtls2005 said:

Maybe try the autofill feature?

Enter passport no./nationality

Click on magnifying glass. 

That should fill the same info as you entered previously.

If it was accepted before, it should again. But one never knows.

I have had solar problem. 

I previously got accepted online and given a password... 

But when trying to do next 90day report online, it keeps saying email or password is incorrect. 

I tried dozens of times, over a few days. 

Given up and went to immigration in person.

What could be the problem;?? 

53 minutes ago, murraynz said:

But when trying to do next 90day report online, it keeps saying email or password is incorrect.

Are you sure you entered your password correctly.

You can get a new password by clicking Forgot Password at the bottom of the login page. Others have had do it.

22 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Set your  phone alarm