Freezer compartment door replace

neytil

Suspect you would have to contact company making unit as there is no standard.  Or a shophouse fixing units (who might be able to find in scrap somewhere).  Spare parts is not a strong suit in Thailand.  In meantime suspect you could cut some foam plastic to make do.  

• Like 1

Better to buy new fridge where have 2 separate unit! That kind where fridge and freezer both have own real door! If many people open fridge all the time inside freezer doors are always broken, come ice between door and it break. Have make misstake and buy really cheap (under 6000 bth) fridge whit inside freezer unit and door always broken. New fridge where has separate units cost under 10k. After dont have problems and it save in long run, also your brain lol

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, Oink said:

Numchai on Sukhumvit. Service center is at the rear. If anyone can get they can.

Just take a photo on the make and model number.

My Mrs surprised me by procuring some spare part for a Hatari fan the other day, ordered in on Shopee. Never thought that could be done when a new fan itself might only be 700-800 baht. Problem Shopee is for Thai language, so if you have a Mrs who is on the phone a lot, ask her to try. 

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

Problem Shopee is for Thai language, so if you have a Mrs who is on the phone a lot, ask her to try. 

Actually it easily translates into English on computer using Chrome and believe it actually has English option now - I just use right click/translate.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lopburi3 said:

Actually it easily translates into English on computer using Chrome and believe it actually has English option now - I just use right click/translate.

I don't use it myself as I was told there were quite a lot of scams on that platform.... I use Lazada, but it has limits on the computer, search seems to be defective in English, and on the phone App  English not really supported. I will keep in mind though Shopee on the laptop thx. 

6 hours ago, jacko45k said:

My Mrs surprised me by procuring some spare part for a Hatari fan the other day, ordered in on Shopee. Never thought that could be done when a new fan itself might only be 700-800 baht. Problem Shopee is for Thai language, so if you have a Mrs who is on the phone a lot, ask her to try. 

Off-topic, but Hatari also has very good and cheap spare parts service of their own, can just send line message to them what you need, pay to bank, and couple of days later parts arrive. Any part you want, they have.

Actually most appliance manufacturers here  have well working spare parts service of their own, and parts usually fairly priced. Thus, often better contact the manufacturer service first, if they dont have the parts probably nobody has unless not model specific commodity part like capacitor etc

• Like 2