Topical Experts

jastheace

so on this aseannow forum we have our experts. guys who give advice based on their vocational experience and wisdom. And the advice given by these guys can 99.99999' % be trusted.

if i can give examples.... Ubonjoe for visa related queries, Sheryl for medical problems, and Crossy to help us control the sparks from flying too far. (there are others in these fields i know!). If i need advice about the armed forces (SAS in particular), I just have to take a seat in an LK Metro bar.

However.... (if i may ask) who is the 'go to' person on here for legal (family matters) advice. fingers crossed there is one, and that they're allowed to be named...

TiA.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

There is no "one" member , post in the family forum and you will get better responses and people who may have encountered similar issues /experience.

ok. understood. was hoping for a 'short cut' ...

25 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

There is no "one" member , post in the family forum and you will get better responses and people who may have encountered similar issues /experience.

I would of thought you would be one of the people who would  know who I meant.

I'll do a search I posted him only a couple of months gone.

23 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

What area of law

family matters- along the lines of relationship breakdown, consent order, financial separation agreement, sole guardian of children, clean break order, that sort of area. short of full divorce as i am away from thailand at the moment, and will do that once i get back, as i have all the documents with me. wife in TH, me and children in the UK.

thats it in short. some urgency to the situation, hence asking in the original post for someone who is 'au fait' in the subject.