On leaving Thailand. Any flight boarding requirements?

lolalol

Hello,  I was wondering if 'fit-to-fly certification' is required to get on board at the Suvarnabumi airport?  

My destination country no longer requires PCR test for entry, just Rapid Antigen Test.  

If any of you have had recent experience at the airport please share!!

What is your destination?

Which country's passport do you carry?

What is your vaccination status?

Never heard of a fit to fly certificate, departing SBIA/BKK.

Maybe best to check with your airline - they have info on their website. Also check with the destination country - they have info on their website.

• Like 2

We flew from Suvanabhumi to the UK at end of this March, with Emirates. We were not asked to provide any fit-to-fly certs or vax docs at all, this side.

Flew back this month on the Thai Pass, and not too many problems.

3 hours ago, rocky123 said:

I am also looking for information. My airline is Lufthansa and cant get any reply from them.

Flying bkk to Birmingham uk. Not been jabbed.

Q. Do I need a negative pcr test to board.

Finnair had everything listed on their website, and a week or so before they sent me an email with information.

Found the same for Lufthansa

https://www.lufthansa.com/ke/en/entry-requirements

Double check transit country requirements as well.  (I'd add that if you're not flying direct, it's a nice redundant backup that you have the requirements to enter the country you're transiting through so you don't have to stay in the airport in the event of a long delay or cancellation)

Recent transit through Vienna (from BKK) who do NOT require anything for transit passengers but the Austrian/Swiss/Lufthansa check in counter at BKK wanted to see my vaccination card anyway (I went ahead and showed them since I didn't want to distract someone who was printing my bag tags).