90 Day Report Bangkok

They moved back to Chaeng Wattana big building correct?

I can register 14 days before (2 full weeks) or ten days before or ten working days (2 weeks)?

I'm not doing this online. Thank you in advance. No follow up from me.

They moved the 90 day reporting to Chaeng Wattana last month.

You do the report up to 15 days early but that can include the report date in the account. Best to just think of it as 2 weeks before the report date. When doing it in person you can do the report up to 7 days after the report date.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

No doubt you have good reason.

Just bit left field. I was so anti online due to much mucking about with old system.

I finally gave the new system a try. 

What an improvement. Works a treat. 

Note your first ever 90 report needs to be done in person so sometimes no choice. 

I wasn't going to follow up but the reason I'm not doing it online is because I need to apply for a new passport in July. I should have that in August or early September. October I will travel internationally. When I return I'll try online. It's not been very functional for years I'm told. For years now I've always just done it in person.

Thanks everyone

5 minutes ago, BonMot said:

It's not been very functional for years I'm told. For years now I've always just done it in person

That is very true and as a result I gave up trying and used mail.

Not so easy for trip to CW for me. 

In any event I finally gave the new system a go. 

Partly due to advice from ubonjoe.

So there are now several threads (including current one) singing it's praises.

Perhaps an option for your next time after this current one.  

Edited by DrJack54

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

The new online reporting site is much better than the old one. You should give it a try. There will no longer be a problem with getting a new passport.

Website for for the new site. https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

I was told that I can't use online reporting until I leave the country and return. That is not (no longer) the case? I'll need a re-entry permit anyway. I'd rather not deal with it at the airport.

I will try it in the coming months though and thanks for the link.

12 minutes ago, BonMot said:

I was told that I can't use online reporting until I leave the country and return.

That happened on the old online reporting site due to the approval needed after submitting page one of the report.

The new site only has one page to summit the report and it is sent to your local office for approval.

• Thanks 1

The new system doesn't work for me, as I can't do online 90 days reporting, it keeps getting rejuected, even after I went in person to file a report. At least on the old system I was able to do my 90 reporting online.

I live in Bangkok so use CW for 90 day reporting. CW requires you to mail in TM 47 15 days before reporting date. If you use the on line reporting it can take 2-3 work days to get approved or rejected. If rejected then you must go out to CW to do the report. I have always used the mailed in for mine, but last time I tried the on line system, on a Monday, no reply in one day so mailed it in knowing all I would get on the approved report would be a stamp telling me  " must be mailed 15 days before Next Time you report. Why CW dose not give you a few more days to mail it in like the law states then I'm sure more people would use the on line system.

23 hours ago, dsj said:

The new system doesn't work for me, as I can't do online 90 days reporting, it keeps getting rejuected, even after I went in person to file a report. At least on the old system I was able to do my 90 reporting online.

same for me, 90 days ago... rejected 3 times...with no reason given. I sent one in again this morning. 8am..no answer yet, so I'm pretty sure it will be rejected again..with no explanation as to why...again.

So off to the post office..again..tomorrow.

13 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

If I use an agent to do the original non O visa will the 90 online reporting work OK?

Did you provide financials yourself or agent did all regarding non O and extension? 

The process with agent the stamps obtained upcountry.

You would need to either use agent for your reports or do TM30 change of address. 

Edited by DrJack54

7 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

If I use an agent to do the original non O visa will the 90 online reporting work OK?

It would work after you do your first 90 day report in person.

It could also depend upon which office the agent uses for your non-o visa and extension of stay. You would have to change your address to the immigration office for where your are living.

6 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It would work after you do your first 90 day report in person.

It could also depend upon which office the agent uses for your non-o visa and extension of stay. You would have to change your address to the immigration office for where your are living.

It would be in Pattaya. I understand that the TM30 will be done the same day as I arrive by the condo office where I will stay. Why would I need to change my address?

In the past this has always been done through the office in soi 5 in Jomtien.

Edited by ozimoron

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

It would be in Pattaya. I understand that the TM30 will be done the same day as I arrive by the condo office where I will stay. Why would I need to change my address?

If the non-o visa and extension are done in Pattaya it would not be needed.

• Like 1

I re-entered with a re-entry permit just a little less than 3 months ago. Just tried the new online 90 day reporting system and was rejected for the reason below.

The online service do not support if is a first time of 90 days notification.

I don't know if they mean first time reporting with the new online system or or first time reporting since I re-entered, but I'll be heading to the immigration office for an in-person notification. Hope it will work next time.

12 hours ago, SBA said:

I re-entered with a re-entry permit just a little less than 3 months ago. Just tried the new online 90 day reporting system and was rejected for the reason below.

I assume you have done a 90 day report before to the office you are reporting to. If not that is the reason for the reflection.

Be sure you entered the province you are living in correctly since that is how the system knows which office to send it to.

• Like 1

On 5/17/2022 at 8:26 AM, DrJack54 said:

Note your first ever 90 report needs to be done in person so sometimes no choice. 

The first one cannot even done by mail? Really must travel to CW?

Just now, DrJack54 said:

Your first report can be done in person and also via mail

You just wrote in another thread "the extension is your first 90days report" - so after my extension, can i try to do 90days report online?

13 minutes ago, Lorry said:

You just wrote in another thread "the extension is your first 90days report"

@ubonjoe  can advise.

your extension started your count for report.

I'm not sure if you can do online with the new system for first report. 

Edited by DrJack54

9 hours ago, Lorry said:

You just wrote in another thread "the extension is your first 90days report" - so after my extension, can i try to do 90days report online?

It may not work for you first report after applying for your first extension since they would not have a record of you doing a 90 day report before. You could of course try doing it online.

• 2 months later...
On 5/20/2022 at 7:35 AM, ubonjoe said:

It may not work for you first report after applying for your first extension since they would not have a record of you doing a 90 day report before. You could of course try doing it online.

I tried to do my first report after applying for my first extension online.

Got rejected.

1178 says, first report cannot be online. 

• 4 months later...
On 5/17/2022 at 9:42 AM, ubonjoe said:

The new online reporting site is much better than the old one. You should give it a try. There will no longer be a problem with getting a new passport.

Website for for the new site. https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

Joe, by this do you mean that if you renew your passport in Thailand (BKK) and complete the visa transfer paperwork with Immigration, that the system will seamlessly accept the new passport number inputted when you report online with the new system?

13 hours ago, mokwit said:

Joe, by this do you mean that if you renew your passport in Thailand (BKK) and complete the visa transfer paperwork with Immigration, that the system will seamlessly accept the new passport number inputted when you report online with the new system?

It didn't for me

• Thanks 1