Shoe repair man in Chiang Mai

rose33

1) Where does one go for shoe repair in Thailand? Back home you'd go to a locksmith at a mall.

2) Does anyone know a good shoe repair guy in CM? Need some sandals re-soled. 

Thailand has worn out my sole, ha ha haaaar.  

Thanks team

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

I just saw my "couple" in chinatown--an old couple sits on the filthy street in china town and happily have fixed my shoes many times--i seek them out every time...and resoled a few pairs of shoes for dirt cheap....if interested can PM me and can give u the scoop..saw them today..

1 hour ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

I just saw my "couple" in chinatown--an old couple sits on the filthy street in china town and happily have fixed my shoes many times--i seek them out every time...and resoled a few pairs of shoes for dirt cheap....if interested can PM me and can give u the scoop..saw them today..

Bangkok Chinatown?  Whereabouts?

5 hours ago, DeaconJohn said:

On the CM-Lamphun Rd. In the Talad Nong Hoi area in front of the Holiday Inn a first-rate cobbler sets up his trade on most days of the week.

He has done work for me on several occasions to my complete satisfaction at very reasonable rates.

Ive used this guy before , for motorbike boots. Superb service. He is just a few meters away , and on the same side , from the Queen Victoria Farang cemetry.

• Like 1

I  used the guy sitting on the sidewalk opposite  Sri Pat (Suan Dok) hospital. If you come from the Suan Dok Gate, pass the main hospital entrance and he will sit on your left just before a soi. Fixed sandals, resoled Aussie booths, fixed motorbike shoes etc etc. Older guy, very happy with service fast and reasonable local price.

There is a guy with a shop at Kad Suan Kaew just across from the nearest entrance to Tops. I've used him many times, my wife has had shoes and purses repaired, he also makes keys and managed to get me into my car once, after I locked myself out. Very handy guy.

• Like 1