Woman allegedly shoots three bullets, all missing, at her male business partner over business dispute in Sri Racha

webfact

image.jpeg

By Tanakorn Panyadee

Sri Racha —  A woman allegedly opened fire on her male business partner with three shots fired from a firearm over a business dispute in Sri Racha this week. Fortunately, all three shots missed.  

Following a viral video of the two business partners berating each other before one of them suddenly opened fire, on Sunday, May 15th, the local media went to a variegated plant farm (the crime scene) yesterday, May 17th, located in the Surusak sub-district, Sriracha, Chonburi, to get an update on the incident.  

Keep up to date with all things Thailand - Join our daily ASEAN NOW Thailand Newsletter - Click to subscribe

According to the associated Thai media, Mr. Anek Chantathep (age not given), the video’s recorder, and the business partner of the female suspect (name and age not given) said that he was live selling variegated plants on social media as usual when his business partner commented on his Livestream about an alleged debt.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/05/18/woman-allegedly-shoots-three-bullets-all-missing-at-her-male-business-partner-over-business-dispute-in-sri-racha/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-05-18

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

Shutting her eyes while pulling the trigger , lucky she did not

shoot herself in the foot.

regards Worgeordie

I think she might have done that.... figuratively speaking.

• Haha 1

I think attempted murder doesn't give you a long jail sentence over here. A friend of mine had a fight with his wife[ nothing bad] and she put rat poison in his coffee the next day. He call the police after the first sip and she went to jail for one month complaining that because he didn't finish his coffee it was too much time for her to do.

5 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Shutting her eyes while pulling the trigger , lucky she did not

shoot herself in the foot.

regards Worgeordie

I think you mean it’s too bad she didn’t shoot herself in the foot.