Best Honda dealer in Pattaya?

Guderian

I'm thinking of buying a new Honda car or SUV but see that, living near Thepprasit, I'm roughly equidistant between the Honda dealer in Naklua and the one in Baan Amphoe. The latter is outside the city limits so isn't really a Pattaya dealer, I suppose, but it's about the same distance without the Pattaya City Traffic and traffic lights, so it's probably more convenient for me. Does anyone have any comments on the two places, any problems dealing with them, and are their servicing departments competent? Is there any other reason to use one rather than the other, apart from convenience? I assume those are the only two nearby dealers but I may be wrong, please correct me if so.

I have used both honda garages you talk about they are both ok for servicing the Baan Amphoe is the bigger garage that is where we bought our new car from very friendly and helpful.  We use the other Naklua Garage for servicing ,so far they were ok we will be going back again next week for our 2nd service. Bann Ampoe the roadworks  put me off traveling all the way there just to get a oil change. 

Regards 

Scotsman 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

a friend always uses the Baan Amphoe one and seems happy enough

18 minutes ago, scotsman said:

I have used both honda garages you talk about they are both ok for servicing the Baan Amphoe is the bigger garage that is where we bought our new car from very friendly and helpful.  We use the other Naklua Garage for servicing ,so far they were ok we will be going back again next week for our 2nd service. Bann Ampoe the roadworks  put me off traveling all the way there just to get a oil change. 

Regards 

Scotsman 

Thanks for the info. I haven't been past the Jomtien Second Road junction for weeks, I'd hoped the road works might have been finished by now. I'll give the Baan Amphoe place a try one of these days, I fancy either a HRV or a CRV but would like to at least try sitting in them first and, if possible, have a test drive.

I have bought two CRVs from Naklua and still have them both. Good sevice and back up was also able to sit in and do a short test ride, talk to Khun Suchart he is the sales boss there, his office is directly in front of you a bit to the left when you go in the front main glass doors.

The road works from Pattaya to Ban Ampur are not a problem the traffic flows freely and is way faster than it was before roadworks started.

Suggest check out both options see which suits you better

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rimmer said:

I have bought two CRVs from Naklua and still have them both. Good sevice and back up was also able to sit in and do a short test ride, talk to Khun Suchart he is the sales boss there, his office is directly in front of you a bit to the left when you go in the front main glass doors.

The road works from Pattaya to Ban Ampur are not a problem the traffic flows freely and is way faster than it was before roadworks started.

Suggest check out both options see which suits you better

Thanks, I'll start with the Baan Amphoe place and if I'm not happy then I'll move on to Naklua.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Guderian said:

Thanks, I'll start with the Baan Amphoe place and if I'm not happy then I'll move on to Naklua.

You will be impressed with the road contruction down there, they are really showing what can be done by proper crews.

• Like 1

both dealer garages have the same owner, I have used both in the past and considering the new in Na Jomtien better in regards of costumer service

though both are very hesitating to give any cash discount for new cars - thats why I bought my 2 Hondas in Sri Racha and Chonburi

• Like 1

Mr J, so how much cash discount did you get?

Bought my new Civic in February. Test sit in Na Jomtien, they offered me 250k for my old Toyota, wanted 5k for first year insurance. Honda Thailand in Bangkok gave me 300k for my old car plus free insurance and dash cam. Worth a couple of trips to Bangkok. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Odinrex said:

Mr J, so how much cash discount did you get?

Bought my new Civic in February. Test sit in Na Jomtien, they offered me 250k for my old Toyota, wanted 5k for first year insurance. Honda Thailand in Bangkok gave me 300k for my old car plus free insurance and dash cam. Worth a couple of trips to Bangkok. 

got 30k cash discount, 1st insurance all the usual giveaways.....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MrJ said:

got 30k cash discount, 1st insurance all the usual giveaways.....

What are the usual giveaways these days? The last time i looked at buying a new car here they considered free LED wing mirrors as a major perk. Nowadays I'd hope for a bit more than that, but who knows?