Extra wide fit trainers

keith101

Not sure how wide you need but I wear a 9 - 6 E SL2 last (wide toe box) New Balance shoe and so far I have not found anything available in Thailand so I order from America - no problem at all just expensive. although I get them via my sister as I get other clothes at the same time.

Good luck with your shopping!

• Like 1

Central Mall has Adidas and Nike shop.

Nikes are a reasonably wide brand (wider than Adidas in my experience). I'm a slightly wider than an E fitting and I have never had an issue with pinching of the forefoot (across ways).

The post on Brooks I'd ignore they are, and always have been, a narrow brand.

Supersports in Bangkok certainly has Brooks in a wide fit as i have bought a pair there.

i have wide feet plus need inserts. 

i use Brooks as my walking shoe, too and from work, but for the gym or an outdoor run i use Asics or New Balance. All are excellent shoes, and i have certainly been able to buy Asics and Brooks wide fitting in Thailand. In fact i was just in the Asics store in Central World BKK  today, to get some new shoes for my sons (they inherited my large feet!).

On 5/20/2022 at 9:56 AM, Tropposurfer said:

Central Mall has Adidas and Nike shop.

Nikes are a reasonably wide brand (wider than Adidas in my experience). I'm a slightly wider than an E fitting and I have never had an issue with pinching of the forefoot (across ways).

The post on Brooks I'd ignore they are, and always have been, a narrow brand.

this is just not true! Brooks have wide fittings and, in fact , are known as a go too brand for those of us with wide feet. Nike are too narrow for me in general.