Visa from UK

Evening all!

With the restrictions to enter Thailand lessening quite a bit now, Im going to visit Thailand for 58 ish days In October-December this year.

Ive always used my local Thai Consulate to get my Thai visa for 60 days. This is of course now shut. Am I right in thinking, that I can now just enter Thailand and get a 30 day visa on entry, then either! get a 30 day extension over there. or else just do a visa run for another 30 day visa?

As I say, in the past, it was easy to get my 60 day visa. from the Thai Consulate in Cardiff...alsa this has now closed!

Thanks in advance for any replies.

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies.

I thought (wrongly it would appear!) Id read somewhere that it wasnt possible to apply for a visa online.

Ive finally had a reply from Thai Airways, giving me the chance to re-book my cancelled flight from September 2020! Will try and get that booked up this week..."Hopefully"! by October , things like the Thai pass will be gone!

34 minutes ago, welshguy said:

Thanks for the replies.

I thought (wrongly it would appear!) Id read somewhere that it wasnt possible to apply for a visa online.

Ive finally had a reply from Thai Airways, giving me the chance to re-book my cancelled flight from September 2020! Will try and get that booked up this week..."Hopefully"! by October , things like the Thai pass will be gone!

Don't worry about Thai Pass it's easy. Better still, if you can re-book your flight from the cancellation 2 years ago at no extra cost then secure that ASAP as new paid for flight prices have increased a lot. 

• Like 1