Indian tourist’s gold necklace worth 50,000 baht stolen allegedly by transgender individuals on Pattaya Beach Road, sixth recent incident

webfact

This is looking  more like an insurance scam. People all over the world know of the danger of snatch thieves so I feel its a bit unlikely an Indian  would flaunt  his wealth in such a manner. Back in the day people  sold their TCs and claimed they  had been stolen

• Like 1

I guess there have been no tourist books in India that say not to wear

expensive jewelry when visiting Asia.  Years ago,  I read a book on my first trip to

Thailand and it stated this information. It was a book on visiting Asia, with

Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia, and Laos, included.

I think it was published by Lonely Planet, and was a very good informative book.

In a section of things to be wary of, it advised to travel light, not to take cold weather clothes,

and to dress casual. The book stated.  if you were planning a visit to the night lights of some places,

to leave your jewelry at home,  or else leave your jewelry in a hotel safe. 

Waiting for multiple reports of tourists from the Asian sub-continent having their elbows clipped by scooter mirrors as they walk three abreast on the road.

It's not an official sport, but jolly good fun, nontheless.  ????

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Boyn said:

I was walking down beach road reading this on my phone and some lady boy snatched my 20 million baht diamond jock strap, do you guys think i can claim for this?

Nah you have to admit yr saggy <deleted> was on public display, that is not only a criminal offence, but one against aesthetics 

• Like 1

A post from a forbidden sourde has been removed:

26) The Bangkok Post, Phuketwan and Pattaya Mail do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on ASEANNOW.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post, Phuketwan or Pattaya Mail publications will be deleted from the forum.