Teachers Told to Stop Punishing Students Over Hairstyle Violations

webfact

Thai politicians told to stop being corrupt - They continue

Thai cops told to stop with the re-enactments - They continue

Thai motorcyclists told stop driving up the wrong side of the road - They continue

My wife told to stop spending money - She continues

..... and so it goes .......

Just because the teachers are told to stop with the haircuts - They will continue. ???? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Education Minister Trinuch Thienthong said during a meeting that no ministerial regulation allows teachers to humiliate students who violate hairstyle regulations by arbitrarily trimming or cutting their hair.

How long before the first "humiliation occurs" ?

I always told both my daughters that this will/would never happen to them. And if a teacher tried to do it, they get the hell out of the building immediately. Followed up by if the teacher did succeed, then I would be giving that teacher a haircut, the style of my choice!

5 hours ago, RandiRona said:

What is wrong in having one single haircut for whole country just like their premier? North Korea have it and since they pretty much follow the same model, I think it saves time for everyment and making kids docile and must be part of indoctrination.

Army dress and Army haircut for everyone!

Dont Give Up Your Day Job

A comedian You Will Never Be ????

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Excel said:

That's a bit rich coming from a Scot, pretending to be Thai yet condoning disgusting behaviour of enforced haircuts on children. Yes you must love pretending be a Thai and living here so you can get away with such behaviour with a Thai passport/nationality. Go home and try it in your own country, see what sentence you would get for doing it there.

No pretence from me regarding my nationality. 

How am I condoning enforced haircuts? 

I was merely pointing out that you are a Thai basher in almost every post. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Excel said:

That's a bit rich coming from a Scot, pretending to be Thai yet condoning disgusting behaviour of enforced haircuts on children. Yes you must love pretending be a Thai and living here so you can get away with such behaviour with a Thai passport/nationality. Go home and try it in your own country, see what sentence you would get for doing it there.

He is a wanna be teacher. I would love to be a fly on the wall and see how he takes care of discipline in his classroom. 

Edited by Pouatchee
  • Thanks 1