I don't wish to know that!

A "friend" recently said to me that I should take care of myself as nearly all of his friends of a certain age had passed away and I was the only one left!  ????

Anything else comes to mind that you "don't wish to know" ?

1 hour ago, Thailand said:

A "friend" recently said to me that I should take care of myself as nearly all of his friends of a certain age had passed away and I was the only one left! 

You have a "friend" who cares and you take offence to him telling you to take care, wow, that's deep, I have a friend who listened to my advice from some 10 years ago, he is still grateful for my advice back then, i.e. he didn't take offence and put his nose in the air and end up like the others ?

What's your beef ?

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

When my Thai GF starts eating what looks to me like cooked maggots, I don't wish to know what they are, or where they came from.

I also don't wish to know how many people are on Facebook or Twitter.

23 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

You have a "friend" who cares and you take offence to him telling you to take care, wow, that's deep, I have a friend who listened to my advice from some 10 years ago, he is still grateful for my advice back then, i.e. he didn't take offence and put his nose in the air and end up like the others ?

What's your beef ?

Read the whole post.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

What's your beef ?

Was that Yinn............?   ????

• Haha 2

Doctor: Your foot is healing up fine after the amputation.  The skin graphs look good.

Me: Well then what's that white thing poking out through my skin.

Doctor: Oh, that's a bone. We'll need to schedule you for another surgery right away.

I DIDN'T WISH TO KNOW THAT!!

Edited by ColeBOzbourne