Accupunturist

I don't know if they are any good, but I think Spa Samui has one.

Her name is Mia (not sure of the spelling) she is very good, lots of repeat clients. If you go to the spa there may be details on the notice board, certainly someone will have her contact details. She often attends the tea ceremony. I know, as when I'm in Samui, I often attend the tea ceremony. Both the 'Spa Beach' and 'Spa village' in Lamai.

Good luck!

Sorry to be a party pooper, but as a Somatics fixer once told me, aspirin works as well as acupuncture. Try shiatsu. No Somatics folks on the island anymore, but I will say, that was the only treatment that fixed me immediately for a frozen neck and shoulder. Acupuncturists on Samui charge about Bt1,000 for 1/2 hour. Rip offski.

Different things work for different people. There was an article in the Times today about research that has been done on placebos. Brain scans showed that placebo medicine given to those who had had it explained to them that the placebo was genuine meds had the same physiological effect on the brain as genuine meds prescribed for the ailment.

I don't know if they are any good, but I think Spa Samui has one.

Her name is Mia (not sure of the spelling) she is very good, lots of repeat clients. If you go to the spa there may be details on the notice board, certainly someone will have her contact details. She often attends the tea ceremony. I know, as when I'm in Samui, I often attend the tea ceremony. Both the 'Spa Beach' and 'Spa village' in Lamai.

Good luck!

Maia 0878840022 0860333036 These numbers a bit old.