Non-O Retirement visa - Child dependants

Dear helpful community members – I'm considering a retirement visa this year when I turn 50. I have two children (non-Thai) below age 10 who live wth me. Both were born in Thailand so I already have birth certificates in Thai and English. Am I able to add both to my visa as dependents? If so, when would I apply on their behalf? I will apply abroad for my Non O. Do I apply for Non-Os for each them at the same time I apply for my own Non-O? Does the 800K seasoning requirement change if you have dependents? Thx. 

2.20 In the case of being a family member of an alien permitted a temporary stay in the Kingdom under Criteria 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.10, 2.12, 2.13, 2.14, 2.15, 2.16, 2.17, 2.21, 2.22, 2.26, or 2.29 hereof or Section 34(1) (2) and (7) including family of alien granted nonimmigration visa which contains “A” letter at the end of visa code, (applicable only to parents, spouse, children, adopted children, or spouse’s children) except for NonImmigrant code L-A:

(4) In the case of children, adopted children, or spouse’s children, said children, adopted children, or spouse’s children must not be married, must live with the alien as part of the family, and must not be over 20 years of age except in case of the person hereof is of illness or disability and cannot live without support of father or mother

Best for you to apply for the children's non-o visas if possible before arriving since immigration does not do non-o visas for family members of a person on a extension based upon retirement.

I'm probably way off the mark...but if the kids were born in Thailand and have Thai birth certificates can the op not obtain Thai passports for them at local embassy. Which they use to enter Thailand.

Then apply for non O visiting family. Then do an annual extension when in Thailand.

I'm probably missing something .....

4 minutes ago, gavlar said:

I'm probably way off the mark...but if the kids were born in Thailand and have Thai birth certificates can the op not obtain Thai passports for them at local embassy.

No

Being born here does not mean they are Thais unless one of their parents are Thai. Only a Thai can get a Thai passport.

• Thanks 1