How The USA Is Interfering In Thailand

Brewster67

The GDP of America is like 35 TRILLION....

you don't get to be Number 1 without meddling.  

Smartest guys in the room, most of the time.  Sometimes not, but when they are "meddling" with countries they are usually doing some strange debt trap where they then increase their power.   Surprised?

Advice:  Go to X country and build it up to 35 TRILLION in GDP.   Then see if how many tentacles are circling the Universe in search of more power and money.  

Colonization?  of course.  it's pretty similar.  

I know it would be nice if the small mouse beats the elephant, unless you are the elephant or the elephant has an influence over your life.   the mouse wins 0.00000000000% of the time in real life.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jerno said:

And sometimes their meddling is inconsistent,  incoherent and impossible to decipher when a retard like Trump is president. 

If you ask Trump and his supporters they tell us that is by design to confuse the enemies. 

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

No!   1 There is nobody who gets it 100%.

Obviously the USA is meddling around everywhere.

#1....Well, it certainly isn't you

#2...Ah, no, that is a silly fiction whose genesis is some combination of pulp fiction, Hollywood B-fare, and the intel community before the 1978 Church Commission.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 5

It's in their genes and is one of their innate traits. Excessive snooping can be toxic but I suppose it's also healthy as it helps keep the world order checked and balanced. Better than repressive regimes having the upper hand. 

34 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Got to be many, many more than just one.......I would estimate over 80 million....at a guess.

Certainly a guess I agree, but would it be a wild guess or an educated one?