How The USA Is Interfering In Thailand

Brewster67

4 hours ago, BonMot said:

And it was a lie.

All that rubbish bubbled to the surface years ago and was dismissed as conspiracy theories. We are now learning that it was twice failed presidential runner that concocted all that poison Hillary Clinton. How many conspiracies surround this cow? Hundreds.

Watch the Finland Trumpputin press conference. That says it all.

• Like 2

On 5/29/2022 at 4:45 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

No! There is nobody who gets it 100%.

Obviously the USA is meddling around everywhere. And obviously they do what is in "their" interest and they don't really care too much about other people.

But their interest is not well defined. Some action will be in the interest of the military industrial complex, some is from the left side of politics, some from the right, some from NGOs, and a lot from here and there and everywhere.

Is all this coordinated with each other? No. Does the left hand always know what the right hand is doing? No. Does anybody, even someone very well informed, understand it all. No. Impossible.

110% correct. It's the biggest hypercritical county of the 20th century.

14 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Also he was Putin's poodle..

You know this is a false statement. It has literally been in the news this week as the trial of Clinton's lawyer Sussman has been running. Where he admitted under oath that Hillary was responsible for the false claims that Trump colluded with Putin/Russia to have unfair advantage in the 2016 election.

"

Hillary Clinton Did It

Her 2016 campaign manager says she approved a plan to plant a false Russia claim with a reporter.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary-clinton-did-it-robby-mook-michael-sussmann-donald-trump-russia-collusion-alfa-bank-11653084709

Please let us stick to facts as best we can. Trump was not ever Putin's poodle, that was a false claim. Do you have any idea how difficult this will have been to actually link the origin of the Trump Russia collusion hoax to Hilary and get it sworn on oath in Federal court? Lucky that we are all well informed now. It was not a "conspiracy theory" it is fact. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

You know this is a false statement. It has literally been in the news this week as the trial of Clinton's lawyer Sussman has been running. Where he admitted under oath that Hillary was responsible for the false claims that Trump colluded with Putin/Russia to have unfair advantage in the 2016 election.

"

Hillary Clinton Did It

Her 2016 campaign manager says she approved a plan to plant a false Russia claim with a reporter.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary-clinton-did-it-robby-mook-michael-sussmann-donald-trump-russia-collusion-alfa-bank-11653084709

Please let us stick to facts as best we can. Trump was not ever Putin's poodle, that was a false claim. Do you have any idea how difficult this will have been to actually link the origin of the Trump Russia collusion hoax to Hilary and get it sworn on oath in Federal court? Lucky that we are all well informed now. It was not a "conspiracy theory" it is fact. 

You don't get it.

Collusion is one aspect not the whole banana.

Putin helped Trump in multiple elections and Trump loved it. FACT.

Trump and his fans such as the vile white supremacist Carlson admire genocidal dictators like Putin much more than leaders of democracies.

Again watch the Finland presser.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You don't get it.

Collusion is one aspect not the whole banana.

Putin helped Trump in multiple elections and Trump loved it. FACT.

Trump and his fans such as the vile white supremacist Carlson admire genocidal dictators like Putin much more than leaders of democracies.

Again watch the Finland presser.

Right, so why would Putin not take advantage of having his poodle in power and use that opportunity to invade Ukraine? 

CNN has been on the wrong side of pretty much every major story for the last 6 years. There is a reason why the much anticipated CNN+ went bust after a few weeks. Not many people want to actually pay for fake news.

• Like 1

FYI

Funding from Exxon Mobile, Philip Morris and Koch family.

I love these know it alls who rail against the US but are comfortable residing there and receive funds from right wing organizations and anti progress companies and even defend governments of such countries as Belarus. 

21 hours ago, possum1931 said:

If you want to talk about interference and wars,  the UK ruled over two thirds of the world about only 100 years ago.

and it still does on some areas  555

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BonMot said:

I find people that don't believe in conspiracies simple minded and politically and socially naive. Conspiracies are everywhere. I marvel at how every conspiracy is automatically written off as outright lies, propaganda, disinformation. It's the ones that don't believe men conspire that are ignorant and dangerous. Thailand is a nation rife with conspiracy.

Pepe Escobar gets it 100%

'Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately be explained by incompetence'....

• Like 1

On 5/30/2022 at 10:57 AM, Mavideol said:

surprise no mention of China's meddling .... some just come to mind,  THAILAND, Africa, Myanmar, Cambodia,  South America, Solomon Islands, SCSea, Banda Sea, Papua New Guinea and so many more

Everyone who is anyone is at it. It always makes me laugh when country A angrily accuses country B of spying on them. How does country A know? Through their spies...

18 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Watch the Finland Trumpputin press conference. That says it all.

Or follow the slow motion car crash of the SUSSMAN trial.

FBI

DOJ

Of course Hillary

https://jonathanturley.org/2022/05/23/how-the-sussmann-trial-inadvertently-revealed-the-role-of-clinton-in-the-alfa-bank-scandal/

https://jonathanturley.org/2022/05/30/friends-with-benefits-sussmann-trial-is-an-indictment-of-the-fbi-and-the-washington-establishment/

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Walker88 said:

45 was a witting fool (the intel community term) and he is 100% putin's poodle.

Finally, as durham found out, the intel community handled the info in a 100% professional manner. John Brennan went to great pains when it first came to his attention, limiting the need to know to Obama, Rice, a few NatSecCouncil folks, the head of CIMC at the agency, the head of CI at the bureau, and a few others, via what is called a BIGOT List. Every eyeball that sees any of the intel is recorded. durham spoke to all of the folks on the list for hours each, and multiple times for many.

And now, like Benghazi, lots of wasted time and wasted taxpayer money by repubs produces zilch. Zero, Nada. Zifir.

durham's one case fails.  Of course the whiners of the far right will trot out the drivel about "Deep State", but that has as much validity as 'stolen elections'.

Slowly but surely, the impact of 45 is disappearing. Two years away from the next POTUS election, it's beginning to look like he will not be a factor.

It's humorous that someone trying to play 45, in the recent Georgia R primary, claims the election was stolen from her despite the fact she did not even pull 3% of the vote. Such is the non-existent connection to reality that is the legacy of 45.

putin's puppet is being put out to pasture, which might replace Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.

• Like 2

Juror Who Acquitted Sussmann: ‘There Are Bigger Things’ Than Lying to FBI

A juror in the trial of former Hillary Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann told the media after he was unanimously acquitted Tuesday that she did not think the case should have been prosecuted because lying to the FBI was not a big deal.

“I don’t think it should have been prosecuted,” she reportedly said, according to Jeff Mordock, White House reporter for the Washington Times. “There are bigger things that affect the nation than a possible lie to the FBI.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/31/juror-who-acquitted-sussmann-there-are-bigger-things-than-lying-to-fbi/

• Like 1

On 5/31/2022 at 5:02 AM, BonMot said:

I find people that don't believe in conspiracies simple minded and politically and socially naive. Conspiracies are everywhere. I marvel at how every conspiracy is automatically written off as outright lies, propaganda, disinformation. It's the ones that don't believe men conspire that are ignorant and dangerous. Thailand is a nation rife with conspiracy.

Pepe Escobar gets it 100%

There certainly seems to be a lot of hate directed at the United States on this forum. Very puzzling.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Nickelbeer said:

There certainly seems to be a lot of hate directed at the United States on this forum. Very puzzling.

Maybe it's a conspiracy. Actually it's the lastest medical hoax conspiracies I question far more as well as the strident pro homosexual agenda slant of the board.

Anything or anyone having anything to do with labeling any information dis-mis or false information... I can decide that for myself thanks...

I do not hate the US perhaps all those running the nation but not the people. The FSA, anyone behind the green agenda, Mainstream media, JDL/AIPAC, BLM hoaxers, Wall Street, Federal Reserve and anything whatsoever related to lbqtxyzlmnop+, Gates, Soros and Hillary Clinton... absolutely ruinous to the US. US was in a far better place and position 75-85 years ago. The rot has set in and there's no saving it.

Edited by BonMot
  • Haha 1

On 6/2/2022 at 11:16 AM, Saanim said:

Juror Who Acquitted Sussmann: ‘There Are Bigger Things’ Than Lying to FBI

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/05/31/juror-who-acquitted-sussmann-there-are-bigger-things-than-lying-to-fbi/

Nothing to see here...move along.

Packed jury.

Report will not allowed to be released or heavily redacted. At least with Mooks testimony it's perfectly clear Hillary was the head of the snake. Gave the ok for the conspiracy against Trump. You don't have to love Trump just democracy, truth and rule of law.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, BonMot said:

Maybe it's a conspiracy. Actually it's the lastest medical hoax conspiracies I question far more as well as the strident pro homosexual agenda slant of the board.

Anything or anyone having anything to do with labeling any information dis-mis or false information... I can decide that for myself thanks...

I do not hate the US perhaps all those running the nation but not the people. The FSA, anyone behind the green agenda, Mainstream media, JDL/AIPAC, BLM hoaxers, Wall Street, Federal Reserve and anything whatsoever related to lbqtxyzlmnop+, Gates, Soros and Hillary Clinton... absolutely ruinous to the US. US was in a far better place and position 75-85 years ago. The rot has set in and there's no saving it.

Anything can be classified as conspiracy, seeing  that every day, e.g., recently:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10882101/Family-late-Clinton-advisor-Mark-Middleton-block-release-files-relating-suicide.html 

On 5/30/2022 at 7:49 PM, Nickelbeer said:

Not sure about the US not providing any aid to military ruled countries. The figures I have seen show at least 17.7 billion  dollars going to Thailand from the USA in 2019. That does not include aid for Covid.

but by then the junta wasn't ruling as they had an "ElEcTiOn"...

On 6/8/2022 at 10:02 PM, BonMot said:

Yes, you can decide for yourself, but of course you have a tenuous connection to reality.

Whenever anyone rants about Bill Gates or George Soros, no doubt remains that the person is drinking heavily from the trough of moonbat conspiracy-land. That taints any other 'opinion' they might have on anything, perhaps even the weather.

Embrace your misplaced anger if that is what gives your life meaning.

• Like 2