Covid 19 Visa - Pending approval - Overstay after 14 days

Hi all,
In a purely hypothetical situation...

If I have to visit CNX immigration on the 14th of June to receive the approval for the remaining 6 weeks of Covid visa (Originally applied on the 1st of June and received initial approval of visa for 2 weeks)

and 

If I am unable to visit CNX immigration on the 14th of June (because I am in Samui), will that be considered an overstay? and fined?

If so is there a workaround for this? I Can courier the PP to TGF who can visit CNX immigration on my behalf

Apologies if this has been answered before. Searched but didn't find the answer. 
Thanks in advance ????

19 minutes ago, falangUK said:

If I am unable to visit CNX immigration on the 14th of June (because I am in Samui), will that be considered an overstay? and fined?

You are not on overstay (assuming that your extension gets approved, which is basically 100% certain), and if you show up a few days late and say sorry it will probably not be a problem. If you show up a month too late, then no idea what the consequences might be...

Edited by FriendlyFarang
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, FriendlyFarang said:

You are not on overstay (assuming that your extension gets approved, which is basically 100% certain), and if you show up a few days late and say sorry it will probably not be a problem. If you show up a month too late, then no idea what the consequences might be...

Are you sure about that ?

You receive the second bit of the Covid extension when you go to the immigration office the second time and they stamp your passport with the new date , if you don't go on the day specified , you will be overstaying 

8 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Are you sure about that ?

You receive the second bit of the Covid extension when you go to the immigration office the second time and they stamp your passport with the new date , if you don't go on the day specified , you will be overstaying

The under consideration stamp allows you to stay in the country until your extension is approved. The report back date on it is just that. It does not end the under consideration period.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much ????

My only concern is the rather strongly worded 

"The applicant MUST contact this office again in person on 31/02/22"

section of the under consideration stamp.

but I am pretty sure I am just reading too much into this ????

Edited by falangUK
  • Confused 1