Four Si Racha cops transferred for arresting woman with one cannabis plant

snoop1130

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

If the cops are 'transferred' to 'inactive posts' for an over-reaction for 1 weed plant, how come none are ever transferred to 'inactive posts' for under-reactions to roads deaths and safety ? 

That's an easy one my friend....

Priorities 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

He said that the Royal Thai Police have issued a directive for all police to follow regarding offences related to cannabis and hemp during the transition period,

Follow directives.... plssss

13 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

A good response... the issue of course is that the Police are untrained and lack any familiarity with the laws they are theoretically there to enforce....    IF they just stuck to not riding on pavements and keep away from controlling traffic lights they’d already be doing the country a service !

Laws plenty of them!   Phones,  law noise,  liquor sales?  Covid rules hundred if not thousand that keep their heads spinning. In Pattaya everyone has stretch rules to the point everyone knows what is going on but leaders continue down the same path.  Police look at each other face Mai Lo?  they can't even determine how to direct traffic aside from putting out cones to close the road and then walk away. Transfer this their solution to everything or should I say how much is in that envelope. ????

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, renaissanc said:

If the police mafia had found one plant in a foreigner's home, they'd be on the phone right away to order a new Mercedes Benz. I wonder how many of these cars are paid for with extortion money.

All the plants where I live belong to a Thai national (along with the home).

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Pinot said:

Always trying to make a baht. This should get the word out to the BIB to lay off.

I hope and pray you are right about the BIB word getting out but I suspect many are spending their time figuring how to increase the take rather than keeping up with what the law is. I sure as heck know which is more important in their lives. Probably maybe sortof.

1 hour ago, brianthainess said:

So you can grow a cannabis plants for home use without having to seek permission, BUT required to register with 'appropriate authorities' and all this for 0.2% THC.

All this kerfuffle for A Nut In government to get elected. A complete con and waste of time IMO.2044275226_download(41).jpg.698cf109dfdd4a249c459f6f6e4e18eb.jpg

Bill and Ben and a little weed , that takes me back.

You would think the RTP has weekly meetings where policies etc.are updated and people

are informed of the latest rules,i guess not.

Just like teacher should all know by now they are not allowed to cut the hair of students?

One teacher did not get that memo and attempted to do the deed.

He found out the hard way,some students beat him up pretty good!

I suspect it is going to be a tall order, to ask the RTP to give up what has likely been an extremely lucrative franchise for a long time. And as they just announced, smoking ganga will remain illegal for the foreseeable future. So, the RTP loophole rolls on. All the noise Anutin made, and like usual it is just noise, and means nothing. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Andycoops said:

The utter pettiness of these so called officers is just vulgar.

Real criminals get away with it left, right and centre, while the numpties pounce on innocent citizens as if they were murderers.

yep easy and not dangerous eh.. perhaps not as stupid as we think