Microwave

Kwasaki

I ordered a microwave reading it was 1150watt but can see  reference to it on the packing box 800watt and on the microwave  itself 800V. 1159W. 2450MHz.

So what's it all about Alfie. ????

It probably means that the actual power of the microwave is 800 watts, the rest of the gobbins, fan, timer etc take the rest of the power.

2450 MHz is Radio 4 !  555

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Efficiency.

800W of cooking power using 1159W of input energy, so about 70% of your input energy goes into the food.

Maybe!

So what's MHz out of interest. 

Just now, Kwasaki said:

So what's MHz out of interest. 

2450 MHz or 2.5GHz is the frequency band in which the microwave "broadcasts", the same area as your 2.5GHz router does. It's not unknown for the microwave to screw your WiFi, move the WiFi to the 5GHz band.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Kenny202 said:

Might mean full power when combination of microwave and convection element

Haven't got a grill with this replacement the grill was not that good anyway so I went for a basic one with 100 defrost 300 400 500 600 700 800 settings it heats stuff really quick,  and man cannot live without microwave. ????

2 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

cannot live without microwave. ????

Hmmm.... I feel you. However, I can´t live without real food cooked in a way food should be cooked to have right taste, consistency and color. You know, all things that a microwave messes up.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Hmmm.... I feel you. However, I can´t live without real food cooked in a way food should be cooked to have right taste, consistency and color. You know, all things that a microwave messes up.

Sorry that's rubbish so welcome to your food not being nuked from bacteria in Thailand.

8 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Sorry that's rubbish so welcome to your food not being nuked from bacteria in Thailand.

Sorry Dude, but it seems that you are lacking a lot of knowledge regarding food and cooking. If food is cooked properly, then all the possible bacteria you are talking about dies. And, no! It´s not rubbish at all. 

4 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Sorry Dude, but it seems that you are lacking a lot of knowledge regarding food and cooking. If food is cooked properly, then all the possible bacteria you are talking about dies. And, no! It´s not rubbish at all. 

Dude ???????? Your right but I don't do proper cooking my wife does so when I cook the bacteria gets killed quicker.

• Haha 1