Gardener wanted one day a week

LOG54

Thank you.. I don t know why but I didn t receive notification on my email, so I saw this just now

Sorry for delay in thanking you for reco

We found somebody in between but I keep the reco just in case we need if the one coming is not OK

Have a nice day

• 2 months later...
On 6/15/2022 at 7:55 AM, LOG54 said:

Thank you.. I don t know why but I didn t receive notification on my email, so I saw this just now

Sorry for delay in thanking you for reco

We found somebody in between but I keep the reco just in case we need if the one coming is not OK

Have a nice day

Care to share who you engaged and how satisfied you are?

We are extremely satisfied..it is a couple in their 60s working together.. very good professional, knows what he does, handy with machines.. no noise, no chat.. reaches at 7 and works non stop.. able to see by himself what has to be done.. Also, knows to use a high pressure cleaner..

As both work, half day was enough for us but of course they prefer to work full day, so, we take him every alternate week a full day.

They don t speak any English and from beginning told they don t want "farang hassle".. Told my maid they were scared we would speak too much with them, give orders, complain etc.. which we don t do..

If contact needed will give you per PM.. 

Have a nice day