So cannabis is legal now? Lol. Right

So read a story in the news today about a Russian woman who died in Patong. Investigations are ongoing but most interestingly 1 man was charged with.. 

Police found a small amount of dried cannabis in the room, 1.10 grammes. They were charged with colluding in possessing a category 5 narcotic with intent to use.

1 GRAM of dried cannabis? Lol be lucky to roll a spliff with that ao to those that thought (which probably isn't many) that any laws regarding the use of cannabis have been relaxed. I would just say be very careful. 

• Thanks 1

Legal enough not to be worried about being imprisoned for it ... that's good enough for responsible people.  

Just use that uncommon common sense ... hopeful thinking anyway ????

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

Medicinal weed is legal, recreational with much more THC isn't.

Medicinal weed nearly always has a much higher THC content than CBD content.

Normally the ratio is 20% THC, 1-2% CBD.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bert got kinky said:

So cannabis is legal now? Lol. Right

Yeah, it's legal, but is ain't a hundred percent legal. I mean you can't
Walk into a restaurant, roll a joint, and start puffin' away. I mean they
Want you to smoke in your home or certain designated places. ????

Would point out its illegal to smoke anything in a Thai restaurant. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

Yeah, it's legal, but is ain't a hundred percent legal.

Yeah not 100% legal... you forget to mention that it is the under 0.2% THC that is legal. Bar stool lawyers giving their opinions on legal matters are more than likely to get people in trouble than not. 

We will need to see legal precedents set and amendments to the law before anyone can say it is safe to own anything over .2%

BTW I am in no way a lawyer... nor a stool

Edited by Pouatchee
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

Yeah not 100% legal... you forget to mention that it is the under 0.2% THC that is legal. Bar stool lawyers giving their opinions on legal matters are more than likely to get people in trouble than not. 

We will need to see legal precedents set and amendments to the law before anyone can say it is safe to own anything over .2%

BTW I am in no way a lawyer... nor a stool

Eeeeeeeeerm, it is a very famous quote from 'Pulp Fiction"

Probably not famous enough. ????

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

Eeeeeeeeerm, it is a very famous quote from 'Pulp Fiction"

Probably not famous enough. ????

Darn... missed that one! hahaha maybe next time put it in brackets. I watched many Tarrantino movies but it is the music that gets me more. More than the dialogues actually.

I ain't very good on quotes, I usually manage to garble my own, once in a while though.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Wagga said:

It's a damn good start tho

Absolutely and a step  in the right  direction first started by Portugal,  now joined  by Germany but Broken Britain  where the police  cause fights at festivals  by raiding dances and teen girls are strip searched.

8 hours ago, Don Chance said:

According to this strong buds are legal it is just extracts that are illegal.

spacer.png

The simplest thing I have seen yet. If its truly from the Royal Police and/or Bangkok Post, thats pretty much the final word. I guess this forum needs to generate discussion and something as straight forward as this doesn't do that. Thanks again Don Chance!

Edited by Gilligan In Drag

I have a question.  Vaping was outlawed in 2014 in Thailand.  Does this apply to vaping cannabis with a THC content lower than the 0.2% stipulated or does it just apply to e-cigarettes and such?  Thanks!  I am too old to to anything illegal, but I do know that vaping is the best and most efficient way to use cannabis for medical needs.  Thanks in advance for your information.