Govt to Give Away 1 Million Cannabis Plants

snoop1130

12 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Deputy Agriculture Minister Manunya Thaiseth said the Department of Agriculture will give two cannabis plants to each household or altogether 1 million plants. Registration for the free plants will start on June 16.

Thailand scraping the barrel.

• Haha 1

What could possible go wrong?

From the TOL today

The mass legalisation of cannabis has led to a mental health “time bomb” in the United States and scientists are warning that stronger strains are driving psychosis among young people.

• Haha 1

The AN Cannabis Temperance Union is out in force I see.  <laughs>

We never eat brownies because they have pot.
And one little bite turns and man to a sot.
The sorriest sight in the whole human race?
A loaded out stoner with crumbs on his face.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, robert888d said:

What a stupid decision, which will have disastrous consequences in years to come, when more brain defects in younger people, more traffic accidents,  and more cancers and more people then going on to harder drugs like heroin etc.Money,money,money for the already greedy rich.

Oh, you mean reefer madness, right? Has been proven to exist in 1938...

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, chalawaan said:

And interestingly, a Dutch study found stoned drivers to be more cautious (paranoid) than even sober sensible ones. 

Yikes....add the paranoids to the alcoholics and yabaa heads and the roads will be even more exciting.

Especially as every man and his dog appear to routinely carry some form of weapon in their vehicle. 

"You looking at me "? said the dope-head as he ( albeit very slowly) fumbles for the machete under his seat .

• Confused 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, mancub said:

Yikes....add the paranoids to the alcoholics and yabaa heads and the roads will be even more exciting.

Especially as every man and his dog appear to routinely carry some form of weapon in their vehicle. 

"You looking at me "? said the dope-head as he ( albeit very slowly) fumbles for the machete under his seat .

yes I always carry enough to be safe in case I find someone who is not smart enough to smoke weed and relax ❤️

• Like 2

7 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Give it a few months and headline will be : 

'Government puzzled by increase in road deaths involving cannabis' 

of course not and only someone who knows nothing and is totally uneducated could post this. I drive my 300HP car like a turtle when I am high !

6 hours ago, robert888d said:

What a stupid decision, which will have disastrous consequences in years to come, when more brain defects in younger people, more traffic accidents,  and more cancers and more people then going on to harder drugs like heroin etc.Money,money,money for the already greedy rich.

said another one who knows nothing ! I just search about cannabis on this forum and can't stop laughing, is it a nursing home for old people ?! I was thinking that anybody who is younger than 90 should know that it's totally wrong...

• Thanks 1

"Subsequent testing also showed that he was driving whilst over the prescribed limit for cannabis."

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-61760972

For those using the alcohol argument ie which is the more dangerous, is irrelevant.

There will be even more deaths on Thailand's roads.

Stay safe people - dope heads in control.

• Sad 2

On 6/10/2022 at 6:42 PM, snoop1130 said:

......... the Department of Agriculture would hand out 1 million cannabis plants or two plants to each interested family .........

Dear Dept. of Ag ...... if your plants looked more like this I'd be interested.

IMG_20200318_092420.jpg

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am not sure about promoting the wide use of Cannabis. I have a younger brother who has been a user of marijuana for over 30 years.  I do not know what  type of or how strong the stuff he smoked for most of his life was  but he always looked lethargic and had low energy most of the time.  He often complained he was just too tired to work  His main job in life was selling guitars at a musical equipment store. Having a conversation with him was useless.  The only time he ever called me was to ask for money.  We do not talk anymore.  

The concept of recreational use of Cannabis sounds about as good as those who calk themselves  "I'm just a social drinker".   I sometimes enjoy a beer or a glass of wine but not having a drink does not bother me.  But in my brothers case he got really desperate for money when he needed it.  Thankfully he never graduated up the scale into harder stuff.  Yes, he is an addict.  An addict with a wife and son.  

For some a daily joint is like a beer after work.  For others it can lead to a lifetime of problems.  The other issue I saw was pre employment drug tests(they have those in LOS?).  I used to know a Human Resource person who told me more and more job applicants are failing drug tests.  She suspected it was the wide use of cannabis in California.  About a year ago I stayed at a hotel in Southern California and that certain odor was really strong in this place. This was not a cheap hotel and the average per night was $120.  I almost got a contact high. I'm all for freedom of choice and it is your body and do what your want but there could be unintended consequences.  

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-61760972

For those using the alcohol argument ie which is the more dangerous, is irrelevant.

There will be even more deaths on Thailand's roads.

Stay safe people - dope heads in control.

What has the link got to do with deaths on Thailands roads?

Did you read the link you posted? He crashed while showing of trying to impress the girl.

Why do you think this one accident will lead to more deaths on Thailands roads?

Why is the driver tested 'being over the legal limit for driving'  despite been in what was found to be an unroadworthy car and having witness testimony that he was showing off, your take out from the article?

• Haha 1

On 6/11/2022 at 8:33 AM, robert888d said:

thank you, we all laughed a lot !