PWA Overdue payment

JeffersLos

We were out of town for one week, when we got back the PWA water bill was in the mail box, when we went to pay it online using our banking application (as always), it said it was too late.

Figuring that it would be added to this month's bill, we left it alone.

It was added to this month's bill. But this month's bill is missing all the barcodes etc to scan with the banking applications. I entered the ref codes manually into the bank application's utilities bills, and it comes up that it cannot be paid due to overdue payment.

For the life of me I cannot fathom why there is a set time of 1-2 weeks to pay the monthly bill, then they shut down all remote methods of payment. I mean, I really want to pay our bills, the bills in my hand, but they have blocked these avenues of payment.

So how/where can I pay the PWA bill?

TIA.

• 6 months later...

Our water bill sat in our mailbox for a few days because it lay so flat.  I didn't notice it until other mail arrived.  Consequently the very short window for easy payment was closed.

PWA's website is pretty much useless if you can't read Thai.  The web site designers insist on using images to display the information rather than text.   Chrome's built in translation function cannot translate the Thai language in the images.  Also the website gives a link to a PDF document that contains the instructions for making payments.... but that document is in Thai only.  The PDF also presents the crucial information in images rather than text.

Edited by gamb00ler

2 hours ago, gamb00ler said:

Our water bill sat in our mailbox for a few days because it lay so flat.  I didn't notice it until other mail arrived.  Consequently the very short window for easy payment was closed.

PWA's website is pretty much useless if you can't read Thai.  The web site designers insist on using images to display the information rather than text.   Chrome's built in translation function cannot translate the Thai language in the images.  Also the website gives a link to a PDF document that contains the instructions for making payments.... but that document is in Thai only.  The PDF also presents the crucial information in images rather than text.

On 6/13/2022 at 1:05 PM, lordblackader said:

Go to your local district PWA office and pay it over the counter. 

• Thumbs Up 1