Work Permit Issue

Hello,,,

I work for a thai company which has around 200 employees.

I got a Non B stamped and got work permit from the labour dept just last week.

My problem is when my company guys went to the immigration for the visa extention the immigration dept asked for the balance sheet of the company which the company could not find it and the immigration officials asked the company to send me back to my country..

So now my company is going to reapply for a new work permit under the subsidiary company which is located in the same premises..

Can they apply the new work permit without myself extting Thailand?? Is there any provision to do that??

I already have non b and work permit under the present company,,,

Regards

Nick..

• 6 months later...

As long as your permission to stay is still valid – see the date on the entry stamp in your passport – you do not have to leave Thailand and you can apply for a work permit for another company.

--

Maestro

My problem is when my company guys went to the immigration for the visa extention the immigration dept asked for the balance sheet of the company which the company could not find it and the immigration officials asked the company to send me back to my country..

200 employees and they can't find the balance sheet? Have them call the auditor who has to certify it anyway to get the extension of stay permit based on business.

Can they apply the new work permit without myself extting Thailand?? Is there any provision to do that??

Yes if you have enough days left on your visa. If your non b is expiring then Immigration stamped your passport with only 7 day extension, you then simply would not have enough time to get the wp.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com