Tickets

Tayida

I booked one ticket for the Bibeir concert in November from a guy that he will not attempt the event. First he should send me the ticket on 15 June, but now he told me to wait until Monday. If Monday I cannot get it and he will not refund and I go to police, can they do something or, as the event is still not happened, must wait November to see if I get the ticket? I already bought from him in the past and never has an issue. Thank you

Is this a series post?

Firstly, the guy has already been in contact with you and asked you to wait. Benefits of the doubt springs to mind. Especially as you've never had an issue with him before.

Secondly the police aren't going to do anything about tickets to a Justin Bieber concert. Not now, and not in November.

Edited by JayClay

2 minutes ago, JayClay said:

Is this a series post?

Firstly, the guy has already been in contact with you and asked you to wait. Benefits of the doubt springs to mind. Especially as you've never had an issue with him before.

Secondly the police aren't going to do anything about tickets to a Justin Bieber concert. Not now, and not in November.

Sorry, why you think is not serious? Just wanna asking if I can fill a report to police as he makes me wait. If sounds a joke, I am sorry.

1 minute ago, Tayida said:

Sorry, why you think is not serious? Just wanna asking if I can fill a report to police as he makes me wait. If sounds a joke, I am sorry.

As a Bieber fan you do know that the USA tour has been postponed because his face is paralyzed. There might not be a concert in November. So you bought more tickets from him when he couldn't go? Looks more like illegal reselling, will be a good story at the police station.

24 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

As a Bieber fan you do know that the USA tour has been postponed because his face is paralyzed. There might not be a concert in November. So you bought more tickets from him when he couldn't go? Looks more like illegal reselling, will be a good story at the police station.

I bought his ticket in May, when Bibier still no has the facial problem.

Edited by Tayida

Tell tbe guy to give you the ticket or a refund by specific date. If that day comes and goes you can file a complaint against him with the Police, tell him thats what you will do.

Its potentially obtaining money by deception. How the Police follow up is a different matter.