HK Visa Thai

Going to be spending 2 months a year in HK (bus) going forward, for me usual, as 180 days allowed before visa required, Wife is Thai, usually she doesn't need a visa when she visits (30 days).

But as looking at 60 days a year (in block) probably a few flights over throughout the year on-top, plus 2 brats, got to think about visa requirements for her.

1) Is there such a thing as a visa bounce between HK / MC ?

2) China visa's she's had before, rather not be required to waste time on that.

3) If no visa bounce HK/MC (neighbouring states?) issues with returning same day, same week?

Thanks - otherwise will have to do an annual/quarter visa i guess, but would rather the simpler method.

To the best of my memory the side trip to Macau is an option but they become very suspicious very quickly when it is repeated. Female thais entering hk alone are often taken aside for questioning by immigration and that can waste up to 2 hours. Your simplest option is to go to immigration dept in wanchai and ask for an extension of stay by showing she has somewhere to stay, funds to facilitate the stay, your financial support, and no intention of working. Should take less time than going to Macau and back. Feel free to pm me if you want further info

Agree with animalmagic above.

My Thai wife, then a gf, when I was living and working in HK, used to get the 3rd degree treatment from immigration every time she came to visit.

Tried numerous trips to Macao, Shenzhen and Zhuhai but they soon woke up to this. 

She is "not a tourist" spending half the year in HK, and we do not have gf visas!!

Ended up I had to marry her...done in Bangkok but full English translation of certificate etc, then she was given an ID card at Wanchai immigration. 

No further problems with her coming or going anytime.