Moneygram and debit card deposits

Does anyone know how a money transfer would be coded to kasikorn bank using moneygram transfer from the United States using debit card deposit. It's supposedly would be completed in minutes and has a decent exchange rate. They only allow debit card deposits to Visa cards and my Bangkok bank and Siam bank are both mastercard. 

Looking to use the deposits for a marriage extension once I get remarried. 

Wise doesn't want my business for some reason so they are not an option. 

When you obtain cash via use of a debit/credit card at the bank counter and also have it deposited into your bank account  (i.e., money never touches your hands), it's really "two separate transactions" that can appear as one  transaction since they are done one right after the other....to the customer the two transactions can appear as one transaction but the bank rep is doing two separate transactions.

First transaction is using the card to obtain money....the bank teller will have you sign the transaction receipt and will temporarily place the money obtained into a holding pattern/temporarily central acct while they then initiate the deposit transaction (the second transaction) to deposit the money into your acct.  Deposit the money just like you walked into the bank with money in-hand to deposit.  A deposit receipt is completed and then the funds in the holding pattern/temporary acct are transferred to your acct.   

That transfer/deposit is coded just like you walked in the bank with money in-hand to deposit....coded just as a local deposit and "not" an international transfer.

I get money this way every few months using my U.S. bank cards....been doing it for a long time....do it at Bangkok Bank and Krungsri Bank....both banks do the same two separate transactions one right after each other kinda making it look like one transaction....and both code it as a local deposit.   

Just because a debit card might be issued by a money transfer company such as MoneyGram, Wise, etc., transaction using such a card would be processed on the Thai bank end just like a card issued by a foreign/home country bank.

No debit card is being issued by moneygram. I would pay moneygram for example 1000 dollars and I select either bank deposit which is slow or debit card deposit. By selecting debit card deposit I then give them my kasikorn debit card number rather than my bank account number for deposit into my account which would be almost instant. I'd be able to back this up with receipts showing this conversion. Would this be accepted by immigration for proof of my bringing 40,000 Baht a month into Thailand for a marriage visa? 

Because there is a plethora of ways in which money can be deposited from abroad, there is no fixed method that immigration insist upon.

The onus will be on you to prove that the money deposited into your account came from abroad. Can you do that? If the documents provided by Moneygram show that you paid in dollars and that they then paid out in Thai Baht into your account, then there's no reason why immigration shouldn't accept it.

Thousands of falangs here are using Wise and many of them rely on the Wise transaction confirmation slip to do exactly that. Strange how they don't want your business.

It would be better of course if someone popped up and 'yes, I use Moneygram and it works'. Keep your fingers crossed.