Cannabis smoking accessories

Wondering if someone can point me in the right direction.

Years a go a mate in the village had what he called a small washing machine that he said could separate the thc from leaves.

Does anyone know what they look like,i don't need one for this purpose but another project.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

Years a go a mate in the village had what he called a small washing machine that he said could separate the thc from leaves.

Does anyone know what they look like,i don't need one for this purpose but another project.

It would be against forum rules to say as that would be an illegal activity.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, YangyaiBrit said:

Many thanks, Starky, for the link to 'BongParty.com'. You saved me time and effort searching the web! I got my order in!!!

Have to agree with you! KhunLA kindly pointed out to me that Shopee & Lazada's search engines, leave a lot to be desired, to put it very politely!
Perhaps it would be a good idea for posters in this section, to supply links where possible, in order to help other posters? Hopefully this is not against the main forum rules.

On 6/23/2022 at 7:02 AM, farmerjo said:

Mum

Edited by Peabody