Buying Thai Stocks

Hi

Trawling through the web at the minute look at various options for having a dabble with a few Thai stocks. Could somebody please recommend a good broker or online trading site for me to take a look at?

Many thanks in advance

L

Hi

Trawling through the web at the minute look at various options for having a dabble with a few Thai stocks. Could somebody please recommend a good broker or online trading site for me to take a look at?

Many thanks in advance

L

I would recommend you not dabbel in thai stocks as they are not worth the paper they are printed on.

Hi

Many thanks in advance

L

deanow,

My favourites are www.tiscoetrade.com and www.phatradirect.com

I am happy with both on my online trading. Lately phatra's analysis on some stocks has been spot on. I like both because they advise me at the end of the day my daily committments. You will be surprised other brokers do no advise you of your outcome.

As to the other post on the comments that Thai stocks are not worth the paper written on, I pity him on his insulting observation without basis and also his lost opportunities. My return todate is 14% todate.

Hi

Many thanks in advance

L

deanow,

I am happy with both on my online trading. Lately phatra's analysis on some stocks has been spot on. I like both because they advise me at the end of the day my daily committments. You will be surprised other brokers do no advise you of your outcome.

As to the other post on the comments that Thai stocks are not worth the paper written on, I pity him on his insulting observation without basis and also his lost opportunities. My return todate is 14% todate.

can recommend Phatara.

Up 25% here...

Hi

Many thanks in advance

L

deanow,

Hi Irene,

how is the charting at those companies and what kind of orders do they accept. Maybe you could post or send me a chart of an individual stock, no matter which one.

Thanks,

PCA

Hi Irene,

how is the charting at those companies and what kind of orders do they accept. Maybe you could post or send me a chart of an individual stock, no matter which one.

Thanks,

PCA

Hi PCA,

They have been recommending bgh, banpu, qh and rrc for a few week already. All except rrc have risen substantially. You need to go into their website to find out as to their rationales and chartings. You need to be their clients first to get into that site. They are quite selective on their clients. I have been dealing with them in cash only for many years.

Cheers!

They have been recommending bgh, banpu, qh and rrc for a few week already. All except rrc have risen substantially. You need to go into their website to find out as to their rationales and chartings. You need to be their clients first to get into that site. They are quite selective on their clients. I have been dealing with them in cash only for many years.

Cheers!

thx Irene. What they offer drops my interest below zero.

Cheers