TM30 For X-Wife's Condo

How do I register a Tm30 for a tenant staying in my ex-wife's condo.  I can't even register myself for the online option which was expected.  Is this an easy thing to do at immigration?  Sure it is a 10 hour drive to Jomtien but done complaining.  Can I do it with a copy of my ex's house book and ID?  It will be after the 24 hour time limit and will be the second day after he arrived. 

What a headache!  Thanks for any help.

Once a tenants signs a lease they are the “housemaster” and responsible for any TM30 at that location.  Landlords aren’t responsible. How could they be?  Install a camera and passport scanner at the entrance to the apartment?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, teutonian said:

Once a tenants signs a lease they are the “housemaster” and responsible for any TM30 at that location.  Landlords aren’t responsible

I rent out couple of places using an agent and always with a 12 month lease.

My agent organizes the TM30 and provides tenant with what is required namely receipt.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1

What do you do now that starting July 1st when you enter Thailand you no longer have to fill out the TM6 and you want to do a new notification of residence (TM30) online and they ask you for your TM6 #

Edited by dsj

5 minutes ago, dsj said:

What do you do now that starting July 1st when you enter Thailand you no longer have to fill out the TM6 and you want to do a new notification of residence (TM30) online and they ask you for your TM6 #

Put you old TM6 number.

Unless you are entering with a new visa or changing addresses a TM30 report is no longer required.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:
9 minutes ago, dsj said:

Put you old TM6 number.

Unless you are entering with a new visa or changing addresses a TM30 report is no longer required.

Thanks, Do you know why I can't do my 90 day report online? I keep getting rejected and I don't know why. Does the address have to be the same as your TM30? The last 2 times, I had to go in person to do my 90 day report, so their system should have my updated info. I was able to do it on the old system, but every since I got a new passport last October, it hasn't worked. Any suggestions?

16 minutes ago, dsj said:

I was able to do it on the old system, but every since I got a new passport last October, it hasn't worked

You should be able to do it on the new online 90 reporting site. https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

Just be sure you enter your address correctly. Be sure you put your room or house number in your address.

I'm having a joyous time here in Phuket regarding address registration. The owner of the guest house Im interested in is a little foggy on TM30 requirements. He owns a hotel as well and gets his office staff doing the register thing with tourists staying at his hotel. I said I'm a long stayer and  in late August will apply for extension based on retirement and about to sign your long stay rental lease, you cannot register me at the hotel, I'm not staying there. I need the proper Tabien Baan number of your house. I've met several times with him discussing what I need to either go in person to immigration or do an online TM30. He's working on the rental agreement and House ID number again, I have his ID copy. Anyway he seems to be trying. Is he trying to hide from a tax issue here or he is just a little oblivious of the documents I need ? I'm the one who gets fined if address registration is not correct or worse I'm denied a retirement extension in 2 months time.