Teacher murdered by ex in lunchtime attack at NE school - assailant breaks his leg fleeing

webfact

image.jpeg

Picture: Thai Rath

Police and rescue services in Prasat district of Surin in Thailand's NE were called after a teacher was murdered by her ex husband at Wat Suwan Wijit Withaya school in Kang-en sub-district.

Police found Ankhana, 29, with a 10 cm gash under her ear.

The assailant, her ex husband, had arrived to attempt a reconciliation. When that failed he argued with her and attacked her, reported Thai Rath

As a security guard arrived he jumped from the second floor and broke his right leg. He was taken to Prasat Hospital. 

The director closed the school and sent its many pupils home.

The assailant and the victim both worked at a delivery company before the lady changed careers and became a teacher a year ago. 

The assailant - named as Worapong or Bow, 26, was drunk. He is unemployed. 

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-06-24

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Easiest way to own or rent a car in Thailand - click here to find out more!

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information
  • Sad 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tarteso said:

Pity of children..having to endure the scandal of a crime like this.

The director at my nephew's school here was murdered by his wife, but not on the premises. She thought he was having an affair. He wasn't. Not sure if the kids knew why he was no longer around, but the grapevine probably told them. 

• Like 1

What the $%&K goes on in Thai males minds so prepared to kill when they dont get their own way the government really need to find a way of dealing with this .( yes i know no way thats gonna happen)

9 hours ago, Excel said:

There is , it's called peppermint with clove extract with dash of something newly available which I can't remember. But apparently it makes you fart a lot so you lose friends quickly  ????

Seems like your concoction has disabled your memory and when to make humour from a dead woman murdered by a crazed jealous drunken loser.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, itsari said:

Seems like your concoction has disabled your memory and when to make humour from a dead woman murdered by a crazed jealous drunken loser.

Seems like you are either too lazy to read the posts or simply can not comprehend those posts and the context that they are written in. So have a nice day and perhaps next time you use such statements as you did you will enable brain before mouth.

On 6/24/2022 at 1:04 PM, Excel said:

There really are some evil sick Thai males out there. Pity the attacker didn't break his neck in the fall to save the taxpayer having to pay for his stay in prison.

Actually this would be good rehabilitation for him, life in prison, no drink and a minimum 30 people to a cell. He should fit right in, just hope he does life and doesn't get released early.

On 6/24/2022 at 7:06 PM, Boyn said:

What the $%&K goes on in Thai males minds so prepared to kill when they dont get their own way the government really need to find a way of dealing with this .( yes i know no way thats gonna happen)

Aren't the Thai govt. mostly Thai males? ????

10 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Aren't the Thai govt. mostly Thai males? ????

Of course you are right i missed the obvious there in my frustration at a country i love being full of psychos and my fear of running into one.