First time online 90 day report - Extension to stay based on marriage.

Hi

I usually head over to Si Racha for my 90 day report. I have an Extension to Stay based on marriage. I'm aware your first report has to be in person. This is my third report due on the 6th of July. Now it's the 25th of July can I make the report now? I'm aware its a few days early. I would rather try it online than make the trip to Si Racha.

Thanks

On 6/25/2022 at 12:55 PM, baneko said:

i received my password from immigration at 10.20am. I now have my 90 day permission slip to put in my passport received at 12.06pm. Well done Thai immigration.

Just be aware that the password they sent you may NOT work for your next login 90 days later. 

Mine didn't and others have reported the same..

But, if so,  just click "forget password" and reset a new one that you can remember instead of their ridiculous 10 odd digit thing they sent you. 

But overall it's a working system for most users and big improvement on the past. 

8 minutes ago, orchidfan said:

Just be aware that the password they sent you may NOT work for your next login 90 days later. 

Mine has worked every time I have wanted to go on the site since December 3rd when I registered for the site.

30 minutes ago, orchidfan said:

I have kept the e-mail they sent with the password, so use copy and paste to ensure I get it right, have done initial report + a further 2 reports this way, no problems yet, except when I miscounted days before.

1 hour ago, foreverlomsak said:

I have kept the e-mail they sent with the password, so use copy and paste to ensure I get it right, have done initial report + a further 2 reports this way, no problems yet, except when I miscounted days before.

last two online reports that I did immigration sent me a reminder 15 days prior to due date

9 hours ago, orchidfan said:

But, if so,  just click "forget password" and reset a new one that you can remember instead of their ridiculous 10 odd digit thing they sent you. 

I stand to be corrected on this, but my understanding is that you can't create an alternative password yourself but have to use another set of 10 randomly-selected hieroglyphs they send you instead.

Edited by OJAS

4 minutes ago, OJAS said:

I stand to be corrected on this, but my understanding is that you can't create an alternative password yourself but have to use another set of 10 randomly-selected hieroglyphs they send you instead.

I changed to my own password when I first registered. No problem..

From memory received email with "change password" link.

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

Thanks for the clarification.

9 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

I think you will find that they changed the system and they send you the new "safe" long password instead of creating your own password.

• Thanks 1

@OJAS seems I was only able to change my password as I registered when very first introduced. Not possible now?

Refer to ubonjoe post above. 

Originally it was possible.

Here is my email Dec 3 and I just changed to my usual password.

Pity if that's not possible now.

Guess with password manager (remember password) it's not a big deal. 

Screenshot_20220629-075925~2.jpg

Edited by DrJack54

16 minutes ago, orchidfan said:

Yes, Dr Jack is (as usual) correct. 

You most certainly can change your password to something meaningful via the "forgot password " link.

When did you do that? Recent posts indicate that they send you another password by email now.

Never had a problem with the password due to Chrome taking care of it. When I go on the site it completes my email address and password for me. Also the email with the password is in a my starred folder so it is easy to find.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

When did you do that? Recent posts indicate that they send you another password by email now.

Never had a problem with the password due to Chrome taking care of it. When I go on the site it completes my email address and password for me. Also the email with the password is in a my starred folder so it is easy to find.

Joe, as I posted some time ago.,when my second online report was due, I opened up the same "new" website and entered my email address and their previously sent looooooong stupid password. 

Didn't work.

Incorrect data. (And the password was exactly as they had sent me originally )

Twice failed. 

So did the "forgot password " link and changed it to a simple 8 digit one that I can remember....

Worked perfectly....and Approved the next day even after misspelling my name. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, orchidfan said:

Incorrect data. (And the password was exactly as they had sent me originally )

Twice failed. 

I gotten that when I entered the captcha wrong.

Also when I had the site open for a long time without logging in. A refresh of the page ended it.

I registered in early December and have not had a problem with logging in on the site.

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I gotten that when I entered the captcha wrong.

Also when I had the site open for a long time without logging in. A refresh of the page ended it.

I registered in early December and have not had a problem with logging in on the site.

Thanks Joe.

Now I've changed the password, no problem. 

But I think other members have also had a login problem using their original emailed password. 

Just a suggestion if this happens to use the "forgot password " link and set a new one if this happens. 

By the way,  many thanks, over the years for your constant help and up to date advice for we old guys navigating the Thai immigration maze. 

Much appreciated 

• Like 1