Postal Address:
Golfasian Co., Ltd.
Unit 2701B, 29 Bangkok Business Center
Soi Ekamai, Sukhumvit 63 Road, Klongtan Nua, Wattana, Bangkok,
10110 Thailand

Golf Hotline: +66(0) 84 704 3344

Thailand: +66 (0) 2774 8470

Email [email protected]

Golfasian are the leading golf tour operators in Asia. If you need any help planning a tailor-made Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Singapore, Laos, or Myanmar golf holiday, please do not hesitate to contact them. They will reply promptly to all inquiries no matter how large or small!.

Centara Masters 2022 organised by Golfasian.

download.jpg.69616c13f3acbf549fcea1b45ea04fcf.jpg

Banyan 

centara-world-golf.jpg.5a8dbdf80af9ff8e48a3ce2f341f4176.jpg

Black Mountain

unnamed-2.jpeg.b3b8e3e0970738f0d730185252aa22b9.jpeg

Player review.

An amazing week of golf. Fantastic courses (except for Lakeview which I and most others thought was sub standard compared to the other 3 courses) and extremely well organized. Many of us were very impressed when we had the thunderstorm on the Tuesday to find all our golf bags in the conference hall being dried out. The logistics of organizing 400 golf bags to be at the correct course at the correct time on the correct cart, was very impressive.

Banyan and Black Mountain were amazing courses, but Black Mountain was definitely the highlight for me…perfectly manicured with probably the beat greens I’ve played.

The caddies….they should all be commended on the job they do. It was great to be able to have a laugh with them (usually at our expense) and it really made for some fun golf. They certainly do spoil you.

The accommodation at Centara was beautiful. I’ve been to Koh Samui 8 times, and we always stay at Centara Grand there, and I certainly wasn’t disappointed with the rooms, the grounds (beautifully manicured trees in all shapes and sizes of animals) and especially the staff…only too happy to help out with any request we asked. It’s also in such close proximity to so many bars and restaurants, and heaps of nightlife. A great spot.

Richard Perkins 
Diary date Centara World Masters 2023 11 – 17 June, 2023 Hua Hin, Thailand