No response from VFSGlobal in BKK??? Any telephone umber available, please?

I am in Phetchabun and in the process of helping the wife of a friend visit him in the UK whilst he is undergoing chemotherapy and unable to travel back to Thailand. She has visited him twice before without difficulty.

We have successfully completed an online application and paid the fee of 4491 ThB and have a Reference Number for her to visit VFSGlobal in Bangkok for the biometrics and examination of her documentation.

The VFS site allows access to their calendar for a suitable date and time but when they require payment of the document scanning service and SMS messaging of the application, the payment system freezes and says, "The Merchant ID is unavailable, please try again in 150 minutes". Even the VFSGlobal feedback system is not working?

Does anyone PLEASE have a direct telephone number to anyone in the VFSGlobal Trendy Building location or an email system that works?

I would be most grateful, thank you.

45 minutes ago, AjarnMartin said:

Does anyone PLEASE have a direct telephone number to anyone in the VFSGlobal Trendy Building location or an email system that works?

They are a terrible company to deal with. When I had a problem at the beginning of the year I sent an email to the address that was shown and got this in their response.

Dear Customer, 

Thank you for your email. 

Our CORRECT email address is: [email protected] not vfsglobal.com

You could try that but I would suggest clearing your cache and trying again. They sent me a load of useless suggestions and I ended up resolving it myself.

If you struggle to get anywhere, send them an email that you are going to report the issue to the UK embassy,  I did that a couple of years ago and the matter was resolved within an hour.

Hve you tried cancelling the scanning and SMS options ?  You can upload the documents yourself (saving 460 THB) and you can pay for the EMS at VFS.  That will get rid of any payment requirement, and you can possibly book the appointment.