What Do Thai Girls Offer Us?

cosa

They are quite good at ironing shirts I have found!

Yeah! Mine isn't!

But she likes to save me money. In the Market today she refused to buy Bananas 'cos they were 5bht more than they should have been. Good hey?

I was SO pleased with her I bought her a 4000bht Handbag..........Mmmmmmm

what a stupid post.....Hey, cosa, you're on the wrong forum....Go and learn a bit about this topic, try to meet real girls , and come back for a post which would not sound so disrespecfull. I am married to a wonderfull Thai woman who is the exact opposite to what you feel,.......

WHAT STUPID POST!! Sounds like he is right on target to me. What he is referring to fit the description of around 10 or so "darlings" (and NOT bar girls) that I have met in 3 years here and considered for GF's. Farang pays 100% of the time. Most of the time they ar scheeming to get more for other "needy" family members, etc. In the meantime, the lovelys may have a Thai BF, who goes for free or is freeloading off the money she is milking out of a Farang. Educated and financially independant ladies don't usually desire or need a relationship with a Farang, unless for some reason they want a ticket overseas.

What is it about losers that they think that everyone else is a loser like them?

What is it about losers that they think that everyone else is a loser like them?

It makes them feel better about their own failings if they can convince themselves that everyone else is just like they are.

It makes them feel better about their own failings if they can convince themselves that everyone else is just like they are.

You got it in one!

I second and third that. well said. :o

I have a very opposite experience or experiences.

For example today I went to Panthip to buy a set of ink cartridges for my printer (Epson).

OK, I told the lady the model and she hands me a black and color cartridge, for you she says.

Thank you I say.

Here one more set while giving me another set.

How much I ask, For free she tells me......

Why I ask.

Because I like you she tells me.

This is 100% true, no BS from me.

Another example.

Got a new employee last month, very nice looking young girl (24).

Her nickname Rabbit so I asked her why her parents give her that name as her ears are not that big.

Giggles andKhun Rabbit trying to get eyecontact with me which eventually she got.

The next day she tells me she got my phone number and will soon contact me, wink wink nudge nudge.

Now she sends me sms about every hour how much she likes me and want to be with me.

I told her I am very poor and can barely pay the bills and food (No I am not an English teacher ha ha ).

No problem she said I will take care you I have lot of money in family, I want you!

So now I am a bit confused as I really am not that good looking just the average bloke around the block.

Yeah, amazing things happen in Thailand.

Alex

I have a very opposite experience or experiences.

For example today I went to Panthip to buy a set of ink cartridges for my printer (Epson).

OK, I told the lady the model and she hands me a black and color cartridge, for you she says.

Thank you I say.

Here one more set while giving me another set.

How much I ask, For free she tells me......

Why I ask.

Because I like you she tells me.

This is 100% true, no BS from me.

Another example.

Got a new employee last month, very nice looking young girl (24).

Her nickname Rabbit so I asked her why her parents give her that name as her ears are not that big.

Giggles andKhun Rabbit trying to get eyecontact with me which eventually she got.

The next day she tells me she got my phone number and will soon contact me, wink wink nudge nudge.

Now she sends me sms about every hour how much she likes me and want to be with me.

I told her I am very poor and can barely pay the bills and food (No I am not an English teacher ha ha ).

No problem she said I will take care you I have lot of money in family, I want you!

So now I am a bit confused as I really am not that good looking just the average bloke around the block.

Yeah, amazing things happen in Thailand.

Alex

well done young man.

the Thais are very attrected to people who express fun and seem to be a good nature.

the Thai girls are very attrected by a man that they can have fun with.

if he is not funny and does not have a sense of humour, has no mannors and is constantly whining and bitching then he will need to be very rich.... :o

what a stupid post.....Hey, cosa, you're on the wrong forum....Go and learn a bit about this topic, try to meet real girls , and come back for a post which would not sound so disrespecfull. I am married to a wonderfull Thai woman who is the exact opposite to what you feel,.......

WHAT STUPID POST!! Sounds like he is right on target to me. What he is referring to fit the description of around 10 or so "darlings" (and NOT bar girls) that I have met in 3 years here and considered for GF's. Farang pays 100% of the time. Most of the time they ar scheeming to get more for other "needy" family members, etc. In the meantime, the lovelys may have a Thai BF, who goes for free or is freeloading off the money she is milking out of a Farang. Educated and financially independant ladies don't usually desire or need a relationship with a Farang, unless for some reason they want a ticket overseas.

-----------------------------------

"I'm a loooooser, I'm a loooooser and I'm not what I appear to be."

Others on the forum have said,

"He's a real nowhere man sitting in his nowhere land making all his nowhere plans for nobody."

"Doesn't have a point of view. Knows not where he's goin' to. Isn't he a bit like you and me."

Bendix, where are you when we really need you??

There are some threads where I think it might be better for all concerned if I kept my views to myself :D

But, oh my god, it's tempting. . . . . .

Why not Bendix, after all it only starts to get interesting after you get into the discussion , and I mean that . Serious I do . Its getting boring the last few days . We need feedback. :o

Couple years ago I has spent some time hanging out in a certain bar. Got to know many of the staff as friends. One night a bunch of the girls (7 in total) wanted to go out for a party. They paid their own bar fines, and we (the girls, a guy from Algeria that was seeing one of the girls, and myself) headed of to a Lao karaoke.

The food and the booze were flowing and around 2 am, it was time to pack it in. I laughed, because the Algerian guy and myself both started pulling out our wallets to pay for everything. But the girls wouldn't let us ! They had wanted to party, invited us along, and were paying for everything themselves. Wouldn't even let me leave a tip.

In April, I met a girl at an "establishment". Had a few drinks and a few laughs in the club over a couple of nights and that was it. I dropped in to say good-bye just before heading back to work. She started getting all teary-eyed, told me not to go, stay in Thailand. I told her I couldn't, I had no money :o and had to go back to work.

She told me I didn't need money. If I stayed, she'd take care of me.

I couldn't do it though (even if she had been serious). I couldn't handle the thought of being a "kept" man, and living off the generosity of others.

in thai culture man is the bread winner..he pays for everything, is this true? if u have poor thai gf u pay! if u have hi so gf u pay to? it dont matter what type of girl u have u are expected to pay? thai who have never been to farang country just think all farang are rich? what about those who are not, can they provide everything for the thai women? are thai women really worth it if this the case?

Being a Thai, I want to tell you that it depends on a person.

When I have a date with either TH or Farang,when a guy takecare a meal,I pay back as movie ticket or elses.

It is not like a stereotype.You are just a bloody shallow organism.

I had 2 dinners with the great looking british guy.

I earn my salary as TH baht.

He gets more bucks than me.

I am not a selfish person.I try to pay back aswell.

He told me as ,Being a Brit he would love to takecare me with any single penny.

Being a Thai, I want to tell you that it depends on a person.

When I have a date with either TH or Farang,when a guy takecare a meal,I pay back as movie ticket or elses.

It is not like a stereotype.You are just a bloody shallow organism.

As usual, Bambina's got it spot on. Too many overgeneralize a whole population when they get outside of their home countries.

Couple years ago I has spent some time hanging out in a certain bar. Got to know many of the staff as friends. One night a bunch of the girls (7 in total) wanted to go out for a party. They paid their own bar fines, and we (the girls, a guy from Algeria that was seeing one of the girls, and myself) headed of to a Lao karaoke.

The food and the booze were flowing and around 2 am, it was time to pack it in. I laughed, because the Algerian guy and myself both started pulling out our wallets to pay for everything. But the girls wouldn't let us ! They had wanted to party, invited us along, and were paying for everything themselves. Wouldn't even let me leave a tip.

In April, I met a girl at an "establishment". Had a few drinks and a few laughs in the club over a couple of nights and that was it. I dropped in to say good-bye just before heading back to work. She started getting all teary-eyed, told me not to go, stay in Thailand. I told her I couldn't, I had no money :o and had to go back to work.

She told me I didn't need money. If I stayed, she'd take care of me.

I couldn't do it though (even if she had been serious). I couldn't handle the thought of being a "kept" man, and living off the generosity of others.

Can you send me her phone number please?

I'm coming over soon.

hey!that you need to asking yoursafe that she love you is you or she love you money.and yes your are right farang is not rich.. but some thai gril will love you no metter what. that is the right gril for you

I pay when I can, sometimes she offers and pays, it all depends on what kind of relashonship your in, there are so many, from low-so to high-so, so I can say Im a pretty lucky guy to be with mine for 7 years.

Absolutly imposible to generalise about an ethic group let alone an individual girl. Anybody who knows anything about human nature should know that stereotyping is floored, especially in Thailand. It's a country of contradictions. They call it the land of smiles haaaa my thai girl friend is made as a box of frogs and hot as their red chillies. But she makes my happy and she makes me smile. Thats what thailand gives to me.

in thai culture man is the bread winner..he pays for everything, is this true? if u have poor thai gf u pay! if u have hi so gf u pay to? it dont matter what type of girl u have u are expected to pay? thai who have never been to farang country just think all farang are rich? what about those who are not, can they provide everything for the thai women? are thai women really worth it if this the case?

Sorry Guys and Girls, I didn't read all the posts, infact, I only read three or four after the original.

To the OP. It is a mans place to pay for his lady, but saying that, when I only have large notes and my lady has small, she pays, she also pays for our sons schooling and extra activitys, as well as the shopping/market trips, keeps the house running etc etc. Of course though that also comes from her house keeping.............. Understand? :o