"Paralytic woman in white" causes mayhem on the road - 10 injured in multiple collision in Korat

webfact

screenshot_18026.jpg

video screenshot

Pak Chong police were called to a scene of utter devastation in Nong Saray sub-district on the old Mitraphap Highway in Nakhon Ratchasima, NE Thailand yesterday afternoon.

A white Nissan pick-up being driven by a woman dressed all in white had slammed head on into a red Nissan then spun round and collided with four motorcycles.

screenshot_18027.jpg

video screenshot

Around ten people, mostly students from the nearby Pak Chong Technical College, were injured.

The paralytically drunk woman in white, who was only slightly injured,  refused or was unable to give her name and had no idea what she had just done.

A video showed her being taken away somewhat unwillingly in a police pick-up as locals stared at the devastation. 

screenshot_18028.jpg

video screenshot

All she said was that she had been drinking at a Buddhist ordination ceremony. 

The injured were ferried to Maharat Hospital, reported Thai Rath.

3pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-06-30

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Easiest way to own or rent a car in Thailand - click here to find out more!

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information
  • Sad 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, bdenner said:

In your dreams on both points! AND the law of averages says she didn't have a drivers license in the 1st place.

To date she has not been named. She is probably the wife of a VIP, so all cases automatically dropped.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

The paralytically drunk woman in white, who was only slightly injured,  refused or was unable to give her name and had no idea what she had just done.

Sigh, where is the rain when you need it?

5 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

So is this a nail in the wish to do away with Alcohol sales between 2pm and 5pm?  I mean after all she must have been drinking during that time in order to hit school kids on the way home from the technical college.

She was drinking Holy Water.....

• Haha 1

And the brainless Cops allow her to be put in the front passenger seat of their Truck with no Cuffs; where she could cause more mayhem by grabbing the steering wheel or pull any of many stunts !    Why are Thailand's Police so disgustingly useless ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, prakhonchai nick said:

To date she has not been named. She is probably the wife of a VIP, so all cases automatically dropped.

All she has to do is slur the magical words; "Do you know who I am?" And get spirited away from the stench of her actions.

• Like 1

1. She said she had been drinking at the Temple, she did not say what she was drinking

2. according to a previous post The Lord Buddha does not condone drinking alcohol

therefore it is unlikely she was drinking alcohol at the temple

3. If she was drinking a herbal infusion it may have been infused with cannabis without her knowledge

4. Cannabis is now legal in Thailand

Ergo she is more likely to be under the influence of a cannabis spiked drink than alcohol

She is probably a victim more than a perpetrator

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

Why did you have to mention Cannabis?

What is your obsession on this 'legal' herb?

Are you really that upset that people might be able to enjoy themselves with the only harm caused being to your ego?

Why did you get upset that he mentioned Cannabis?

What is your obsession with this 'legal' herb?

Are you really that upset that some people might find its use immoral and irresponsible?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

i dont want to stop drinking i want to have police enforce and fine/jail the drinkers   ... 

this is crazy  .. way to much drinking on the roads .........  and no penalty wake up thailand 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Reposed said:

Why did you get upset that he mentioned Cannabis?

What is your obsession with this 'legal' herb?

Are you really that upset that some people might find its use immoral and irresponsible?

Why do you get upset when I get upset, when he mentions Cannabis?

What is your obsession with my obsession, are you obsessed with me?

Are you really that upset that some people might find its use moral and responsible?

The public demands to know.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

And the brainless Cops allow her to be put in the front passenger seat of their Truck with no Cuffs; where she could cause more mayhem by grabbing the steering wheel or pull any of many stunts !    Why are Thailand's Police so disgustingly useless ?

Not as useless as those who raid pubs serving after-hours, put them in the bed of their pickup and see them run off once they get to the police station. I've read of that happening twice. Don't you love Thailand. Lunatic asylum.

• Like 1

I've been to a few ordinations of relatives who's kids were going in the wat for 2 weeks. The drinking (whiskey) and music started at 6 am at the home and continued till midday then moved to the wat, and continued till whenever

• Like 1

21 hours ago, edwinchester said:

"All she said was that she had been drinking at a Buddhist ordination ceremony."

The Lord Buddha said  “One is to refrain from drinking even a drop of alcohol and taking intoxicants because they are the cause of heedlessness. If any Buddhists succumb to the lure of intoxicating drinks, they shall not consider me as a teacher.”

Buddhism in Thailand is somewhat off-track.

• Thanks 2

21 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

Why did you have to mention Cannabis?

What is your obsession on this 'legal' herb?

Are you really that upset that people might be able to enjoy themselves with the only harm caused being to your ego?

you really need to calm down Bert .....    :w00t:

17 hours ago, RobU said:

2. according to a previous post The Lord Buddha does not condone drinking alcohol

therefore it is unlikely she was drinking alcohol at the temple

I presume you have never attended any funerals, ordinations, they all drink especially at ordinations as its the last chance before becoming a monk to get pished.

17 hours ago, RobU said:

3. If she was drinking a herbal infusion it may have been infused with cannabis without her knowledge

Utter speculation one could say she MAY have had LSD, Yabba, Ice, or Coke.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1