PrikPot Cannabis: An Even Stronger Line Up and Irresistible Price Reductions

A troll post and a reply has been removed:

37. You will not post negative comments concerning advertisements on ASEAN NOW or our sponsors.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, island coconut said:

Get real. At $20 US  per gram that makes $560 per ounce! The most expensive grass in the world. The current extortionate prices will drop dramatically in the next year. In Canada and the US you can now buy an ounce of high quality smoke for $125.

In Colombia i can buy super cheap

Coke... Hang on a minute where am I ? 

My doorman sells a brick of thai compressed weed for 1k.  I bought it and its ok but not in the same class as 30% thc exotics but here is the thing.  I have no shortage of cash so its not an issue. But if you are scraping to get by then do what you have to or go to the usa

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

The weed looks quality especially that caramelised one????……well overpriced though……..you ever going to have some of the well known international strains of weed available..haze,lemon,cheese etc etc….I have never heard of most of your strains been smoking 30 years..lol

• Like 1

16 hours ago, island coconut said:

Ridiculously expensive. 

As an avid weed-smoker, I have to say the price are not bad for the quality of those buds. It's not crappy brown stuff grown in the bush in Laos, obviously. Judging from the pics and THC content, these are high-quality ganja strains. Yes you can get 50 grams of <deleted> Thai weed if you enjoy the harsh smoke. 

• Confused 2

13 hours ago, whereyougo said:

In Colombia i can buy super cheap

Coke... Hang on a minute where am I ? 

My doorman sells a brick of thai compressed weed for 1k.  I bought it and its ok but not in the same class as 30% thc exotics but here is the thing.  I have no shortage of cash so its not an issue. But if you are scraping to get by then do what you have to or go to the usa

Yeah, I spent 6 months in Colombia it's all legal and easy to get. Folks going ga ga over this are the ones that never leave their house.

Price will come down and it is a big deal for Asia.   

In Colombia you can walk into a pharmacy and get allot of drugs illegal in Thailand.

Edited by garyk