PrikPot Cannabis: An Even Stronger Line Up and Irresistible Price Reductions

webfact

21 hours ago, island coconut said:

Get real. At $20 US  per gram that makes $560 per ounce! The most expensive grass in the world. The current extortionate prices will drop dramatically in the next year. In Canada and the US you can now buy an ounce of high quality smoke for $125.

My daughter sent me this pic she brought last week: $44 /oz in northern Ca.  Legal
for me anything more than 20% thc is just to much

Thailand's prices will drop,  Have heard from a few thta brought that it all smelled moldy, so might be last years harvest that was stored

BUT keep this in mind

New law will not cover recreational use of cannabis: House panel chairman

Police have admitted there is no law for them to take legal action after marijuana was delisted from the Category 5 Narcotics List.

Supachai said he had learned that some vendors opened shops to sell marijuana in cigarette form, with buyers arriving at the shop from dawn to late at night.

“When the new law is enacted, this practice cannot go on because all marijuana-based goods must first be approved by the authorities. However, we are in a vacuum period right now and we cannot control it,” Supachai admitted.
https://www.nationthailand.com/in-focus/40017217

so stock up now

angelas pot.jpeg

Edited by zzzzz

On 6/30/2022 at 2:34 PM, whereyougo said:

Hi thc last me about a week at 80 baht a day..or One beer lol

Or you can buy compressed rubbish for 100 per gram and high last about 1 hour. Not for me

If u r paying 100 baht/gram for compressed, u r getting ripped off big time. I pay 30...

• Like 1

On 6/30/2022 at 2:22 PM, BKKTRAVELER said:

How is that in the Thailand news section? No disrespect to this company but this thread doesn't belong here, it is an advertising, not news... 2nd thread I read about it.

websites don't host themselves bud. would you prefer a subscription model? ????

27 minutes ago, mikebike said:

If u r paying 100 baht/gram for compressed, u r getting ripped off big time. I pay 30...

No new source 50 g 1k compressed but doable see my last post page 1. Will upload a pic later

Edited by whereyougo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, zzzzz said:

My daughter sent me this pic she brought last week: $44 /oz in northern Ca.  Legal
for me anything more than 20% thc is just to much

Thailand's prices will drop,  Have heard from a few thta brought that it all smelled moldy, so might be last years harvest that was stored

BUT keep this in mind

New law will not cover recreational use of cannabis: House panel chairman

so stock up now

angelas pot.jpeg

$44 dollars for 1 ounce. A very fair price, all things considered. 

All the novel and unnecessary naive attention that it's receiving from all corners, I suspect that marijuana will be morphed and deemed the official monetary unit of Thailand before long.....

On 6/30/2022 at 2:34 PM, whereyougo said:

Hi thc last me about a week at 80 baht a day..or One beer lol

Or you can buy compressed rubbish for 100 per gram and high last about 1 hour. Not for me

On the Ganja FB page in Thai I see kids bricks of compressed weed for B3,900 a kg brick.  So that's B3.9 a gram.  Also joints for B30-100 each.

These nationwide delivery services are a nice touch but I wonder if it is a good idea to have your personal details stored in a dispensary. We don't yet know what we happen over licensing and some may fall foul of licensing laws when they come out or not get them.  So they could be raided and all personal data taken away by cops. Also there is a risk that a Thaksin nominee will become PM and reverse all or some of the liberalisation.

• Like 1

On 6/30/2022 at 1:39 PM, keith101 said:

Unless i can get cbd oil (for sleeping only) without prescription and low price i am not interested . 

Does it work? Mayo made the loading dose so high it would cost $100/night just to sleep!

Any advice welcome. TIA!

26 minutes ago, unblocktheplanet said:

Does it work? Mayo made the loading dose so high it would cost $100/night just to sleep!

Any advice welcome. TIA!

0.5gm of high THC smoked before bed puts me completely out for 6-8hrs. I use it primarily to stop arthritis pains in my knuckles the next day. Helping me sleep is a welcome side effect. 

Brick works just as well but you need to smoke a bit more 1-2gm.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/30/2022 at 1:52 PM, CLW said:

You're advertising your weed is organic but not certified or proven with lab results, right?

Could you please explain, thank you.

Freedom of speech/press?

3 hours ago, zzaa09 said:

All the novel and unnecessary naive attention that it's receiving from all corners, I suspect that marijuana will be morphed and deemed the official monetary unit of Thailand before long.....

What is the point of saying something so stupid?

• Haha 1

On 6/30/2022 at 5:36 AM, island coconut said:

Get real. At $20 US  per gram that makes $560 per ounce! The most expensive grass in the world. The current extortionate prices will drop dramatically in the next year. In Canada and the US you can now buy an ounce of high quality smoke for $125.

Where in the USA? They are sold for approx $20/gram. Cheapest being $10/gram on sale. Canada prices are less than $6/gram. 

11 hours ago, Dogmatix said:

These nationwide delivery services are a nice touch but I wonder if it is a good idea to have your personal details stored in a dispensary. We don't yet know what we happen over licensing and some may fall foul of licensing laws when they come out or not get them.  So they could be raided and all personal data taken away by cops. Also there is a risk that a Thaksin nominee will become PM and reverse all or some of the liberalisation.

One doth think too mutt. It was legal at the time one ordered. ????

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, phetphet said:

I thought this was what the gov't here wanted to avoid. People using  it to get high.

That’s not really what they wanted. What they’re most interested in is revenue and getting people off of alcohol and hard drugs. 

10 hours ago, BritManToo said:

use it primarily to stop arthritis pains in my knuckles the next day.

For this I buy fresh made ginger drink at the market 6 bags at a time. First thing I drink every morning, hot,  with a little honey and squeeze of lime. The ginger has anti inflammatory properties which I find help with knuckle stiffness.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Suspect this law, if one were enacted, might prevent every Tom, Dick and Harry from selling but it wouldn’t necessarily wind back recreational use wholesale. The genie is out of the bottle, folk can grow there own. There would be ramifications if that were changed. There’ll be crackdowns on rogue sellers in the future and those openly smoking on the street, but as long as one is sensible and keeps it to themselves, there won’t be an issue. Legal weed is here to stay. 

I would also think that also these multi million baht hydro set ups that coincidentally had all thwir stock ready to sell the DAY it was made legal have the full support of somebody important and brown envelopes will cover the rest. I doubt any will be shutting up shop.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Suspect this law, if one were enacted, might prevent every Tom, Dick and Harry from selling but it wouldn’t necessarily wind back recreational use wholesale. The genie is out of the bottle, folk can grow there own. There would be ramifications if that were changed. There’ll be crackdowns on rogue sellers in the future and those openly smoking on the street, but as long as one is sensible and keeps it to themselves, there won’t be an issue. Legal weed is here to stay. 

THAI folks can grow their own>
NOT farangs

They want ALL sellers registered, so they can hit them with tax on all sales

2 minutes ago, zzzzz said:

THAI folks can grow their own>
NOT farangs

They want ALL sellers registered, so they can hit them with tax on all sales

All registered GROWERS are not necessarily SELLERS

I think a fair and realistic price is 200 baht per g for premium weed.

And that still leaves a lot of profit for everyone involved.

Of course nothing to get rich fast.

Growers must move from indoor to greenhouse systems.

A lot of things to educate here.

Thailand has suitable climate and excellent sunshine.

Indoor just remains from the need to do it underground / under the radar in the past.

Greenhouse growing is profitable when selling the flowers for about 15 baht per g. 

So make up your own calculation who gets the biggest cut now: The middlemen and dispensary.

Like every drug (legal or illegal), the producer gets the lowest portion of the final sales price

• Like 2

23 hours ago, BritManToo said:

0.5gm of high THC smoked before bed puts me completely out for 6-8hrs. I use it primarily to stop arthritis pains in my knuckles the next day. Helping me sleep is a welcome side effect. 

Brick works just as well but you need to smoke a bit more 1-2gm.

I find THC too energising for sleep, prefer hash. Don't know if indica or CBD work that way.

Sounds like dope is cheaper than adequate CBD for sleep.

• Like 1

On 7/1/2022 at 9:44 PM, BKKTRAVELER said:

Sure, why not post it there though:

Thailand Cannabis Forum - ASEAN NOW - News, Travel & Forum

Seems more appropriate than in Thailand news, don't you agree?

main page gets more clicks = more ad revenue = pays the AWS fees. simples. and maybe a nice big bonus for Ubon Joe.

if you've got beef with where the news articles are posted then take it up with management instead of whining about it in here. kthxbye.