Best store to get Stovetop Burners, Toaster Oven, stainless steel Pots and Pans?

JimmyJ

well, of course there are LOTS of places.    Depending on what quality/price you are looking for....

Start with Siam TV  (in Chiangmai Gate vicinity)      Big big store ..... decent prices and good variety

stove top burners range from 800 baht ( otto brand for example)   to  ones like Lucky Flame ( heavier and more expensive) .  etc etc

Lotus and Big C  ( and the HomePro next to some big C )  have plenty of Stainless Pots ....  as well as S T  burners   

Rimping ( ruam choke plazq)  and  YOK   have some higher end stuff as do the Central Dept stores

Edited by rumak
  • Thanks 1

It's kind of a mixed bag....Check Makro....They have a fairly extensive cooking section....

However, when I searched there for a new electric oven I couldn't find one as good as the one I had bought there before....

You will probably have to search a few stores to mix and match to complete what you need....

Bath & Beyond has a selection....Central has choices....Ikea has a store in Lazada with possibilities....

We have a nicely equipped & complete kitchen - but we didn't find any one place that had everything.....

Many go to Yok on the super highway for kitchen accessories..... I've never been, so cannot advise....

The Makro on Hang Dong Rd is more user friendly for cooking utensils, etc......

Edited by pgrahmm
  • Thanks 1