Fillable form for yearly extension based on Retirement

https://www.immigration.go.th/download/

This site shows Forbidden on both Safari and Firefox.

Can someone please point me to a fillable download of the form required to do my yearly extension based on retirement.  I don't remember the TM number.  I have searched the Immigration site https://www.immigration.go.th yet there seems no download link.  TIA

• Confused 2

11 minutes ago, DogNo1 said:

Joe, I found the page but it's all in Thai.  How to identify which form is which?

The forms seem to be listed in random order, but you can use the automatic translation feature on your browser to look for the application for extension of stay, or just look for the number "7" (ตม. 7). If you look at the file size on the right, the TM7 is the one that's 137.22 KB. 

Edited by khunjeff
  • Like 1

Jomtien insist you use their forms and handfill them. Tried v neat typed forms off their website and they sent me away to handfill their tatty photocopies! Also asked for a document list and they only had it in Thai! Not surprising I am considering changing from marriage to retirement extension with an agent when I don't have to queue at their office only providing photos passport and bankbook for their stamp. Cost is significant but how do you price in the stress of multiple visits and queuing to Immigration, Bank, Municipal Offices etc as well as  a possible home visit, 30 days under consideration when HQ may and does ask for more paperwork and then a further 13 mths of collecting credit advices from BB and monitoring Jomtien's ever-changing rules.

At some point I will either get fed up working year round for Immigration or become physically incapable of attending Bank, Municipal Offices and Immigration. Roaring around Pattaya in a souped up electric wheelchair at extension time could be the answer!

Edited by chilly07
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, chilly07 said:

Jomtien insist you use their forms and handfill them. Tried v neat typed forms off their website and they sent me away to handfill their tatty photocopies! Also asked for a document list and they only had it in Thai! Not surprising I am considering changing from marriage to retirement extension with an agent when I don't have to queue at their office only providing photos passport and bankbook for their stamp. Cost is significant but how do you price in the stress of multiple visits and queuing to Immigration, Bank, Municipal Offices etc as well as  a possible home visit, 30 days under consideration when HQ may and does ask for more paperwork and then a further 13 mths of collecting credit advices from BB and monitoring Jomtien's ever-changing rules.

At some point I will either get fed up working year round for Immigration or become physically incapable of attending Bank, Municipal Offices and Immigration. Roaring around Pattaya in a souped up electric wheelchair at extension time could be the answer!

For the last ten years at least and last one February this year for March renewal, I have used fill and sign on Adobe Acrobat, for myself and wife, never any problem or questions asked. At Jomtien.

I have always found them helpful and friendly, and by local standards surprisingly efficient. I have however also watched them tear people into shreds. In all such cases, inappropriate dress, behaviour, etc. by the applicant are painfully obvious. I doubt much has changed since my last visit.

Remember the old saw:- "If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck......its a duck!"  

If still in doubt substitute "i" for "u" throughout, except in "quacks".

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

Thanks, Joe.  I downloaded TM 7, 8 & 47.  They are friendly to Adobe Acrobat so I can use Fill and Sign and print them out.  My former versions wouldn't print out on my new Brother printer correctly because of missing fonts.

4 hours ago, DogNo1 said:

My former versions wouldn't print out on my new Brother printer correctly because of missing fonts.

Before immigration changed the TM7 and TM8 forms and immigration only posted them in the PDF format they were available in the document format (.doc) and you needed a compatible Word program or equal to do them to complete it.