They Say You Should Never

N47HAN

do you have to get to the end of a topic to post?

Naaaaaaaah, Been, just carry on in the same vein, or make a twist, add humour etc, sex is always welcome.

All posts must finish as questions in thus crazy place.

You like fun and games?

Zpete, now is not the time for humour, I am talking about serious sh1t.

Yes you can participate in "The Program" as long as you have experienced "The Experience" or have been part of project " Paperclip"

We are less than 24 hours away from disclosure Zpete.

At the moment we are screening (S4) BEENTHEREDONETHAT, and some interesting info came up.

Zpete, do not reveal anything or anyone related to the "Program" or to "The Others"

"The Game" has been started already, Initiated by Gampaan and me.

There is no turning back, are you aware of that?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

are you upset by it ?

Hi Tijnebijn,

Not upset at all please read my post where I am trying to prepare you all for what is coming.

I cannot at this moment provide you with more details of the upcoming "Event"

A few of "Us" here are "In"

I gave hints and tips on how to prepare yourself earlier in this thread, have you done your homework?

And are you ready to join "The Program"

This is all I can say right now, after tommorows press conference I can reveal more, please prepare your questions.

Tijnebijn, are you ready to accept?

How can it be a press conference if you are the only one there? Or are you refering to some other form of press (eg the local ladies' ironing day)?

are you upset by it ?

Hi Tijnebijn,

Not upset at all please read my post where I am trying to prepare you all for what is coming.

I gave hints and tips on how to prepare yourself earlier in this thread, have you done your homework?

This is all I can say right now, after tommorows press conference I can reveal more, please prepare your questions.

How can it be a press conference if you are the only one there? Or are you refering to some other form of press (eg the local ladies' ironing day)?

Ping, where did I say I am the only one to reveal?

are you upset by it ?

Hi Tijnebijn,

i reveal once that i was an idiot ...it stuck :o

are you upset by it ?

Hi Tijnebijn,

i reveal once that i was an idiot ...it stuck :o

alexlah, appears to be suffering from a multi-delusional, narcisstic derangement, do you other guys agree?

Resistance is futile. They already know your thoughts before you do. They have infiltrated every level of society. Your neighbor is probably one of them. Your dog perhaps has been compromised. Be careful what you say and think....They are watching.. :o

Are you up for the fight..??

Resistance is futile. They already know your thoughts before you do. They have infiltrated every level of society. Your neighbor is probably one of them. Your dog perhaps has been compromised. Be careful what you say and think....They are watching.. :o

im up for a drink

Resistance is futile. They already know your thoughts before you do. They have infiltrated every level of society. Your neighbor is probably one of them. Your dog perhaps has been compromised. Be careful what you say and think....They are watching.. :D

im up for a drink

:o ........ Way to go lazeeeeeboy, me to, where abouts?....... :D

Took this one this morning. Right out back of my compound. They are growing increasingly bolder I fear. Time is running out.

Do you all have your provisions prepared ?

Yeah, Ky gel, Durex, Douche, massage oils, XXX DVDS, Solar powered DVD player, BEER of course.

Supply of hair pies.

Yaaaaas, some food.

That enuff?

Sounds like Brother Pete is ready for the onslaught.

Don't forget the Kool-aid.

Do you have a bottle opener also??

Maybe I need a solar powered fridge.

Me a boy scout, "Be prepared" with cans......, thems best, dun ya reckon.

I thought check out was at 11am? I don't know about "brain dampers" but I did receive some damp tea bags (I suspect they had already been used).

Am I going to the wrong meetings?

Must have benn the Pattya Thai Tealadies retreat meet, wot ya think?

I thought check out was at 11am? I don't know about "brain dampers" but I did receive some damp tea bags (I suspect they had already been used).

Maybe you forgot to inform us of your address change and an outsider is now infiltrating our ranks. This could be a serious situation. Heads could roll for this. You must contact your district commander at once to insure your continued updates as to our intentions. Do you understand ??? (knock 3 times if so)

Maybe you forgot to inform us of your address change and an outsider is now infiltrating our ranks. This could be a serious situation. Heads could roll for this. You must contact your district commander at once to insure your continued updates as to our intentions. Do you understand ??? (knock 3 times if so)

Knock, ya mean NOK Airways, they could do ya infiltration, would that be good?

did you watch close encounters of the fhird kind last night

Naaaaaaaaaaah, too busy with close encounter of the femme in bed kind, lotz betta, eh?

Zpete, I have the impression that you are in training for "Stage 2" of "The Operation"

I am now able to produce this amount per "Session" (see below picture).

post-21826-1194883463_thumb.jpg

I am now able to do this about three times a day but depending on how willing "The Others" (see previously provided picture) are, and ready to "Recieve"

Zpete, have you ever tried to do "IT" outside of the bedroom, for example in the kitchen?

Gampaan, I share your concerns about a mole in our organisation, but let us not forget how we dealt with JFK, you still remember that don't ya?

You see, BEENTHEREDONETHAT dissapeared from "The Scene"

did you watch close encounters of the fhird kind last night

Naaaaaaaaaaah, too busy with close encounter of the femme in bed kind, lotz betta, eh?

Zpete, I have the impression that you are in training for "Stage 2" of "The Operation"

I am now able to produce this amount per "Session" (see below picture).

post-21826-1194883463_thumb.jpg

I am now able to do this about three times a day but depending on how willing "The Others" (see previously provided picture) are, and ready to "Recieve"

Zpete, have you ever tried to do "IT" outside of the bedroom, for example in the kitchen?

Gampaan, I share your concerns about a mole in our organisation, but let us not forget how we dealt with JFK, you still remember that don't ya?

You see, BEENTHEREDONETHAT dissapeared from "The Scene"

Alex, kitchen table, or my real fave, at window whilst missus gossips with neighbour, you ever tried that?

Ah, I see the same thing happened to you, he he.

Urrrrrr.... regarding your question I can not deny either confirm performing the window/gossip variant you suggested.

I must confess that I did it once in a bathtub but it felt very uncomfortable so I quickly unloaded and stepped out.

Does anyone have other suggestions?

Edited by AlexLah

Urrrrrr.... regarding your question I can not deny either confirm performing the window/gossip variant you suggested.

I must confess that I did it once in a bathtub but it felt very uncomfortable so I quickly unloaded and stepped out.

in the swimming pool ,nice and clean

in the swimming pool ,nice and clean

Imagine going to a pool and swimming in lazeeboy's ejaculated, alleged, love juices, yer'd all like that wouldn't ya? Ewwwwwwwwwww......